4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley 2022 | Group Tour by Click Pakistan
Kumrat Valley, one of the new addition to Pakistan tourism, is mostly known for its dense forest which makes it different than other nearby destinations. The large deodars give Kumrat a fairytale-like ambiance. Click Pakistan presents its 4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley to cover all the beautiful attractions of the valley.
Kumrat valley tour package got popularity after Pakistan prime minister paid visit to the destination and valued the place. Kumrat valley trek surrounded with dense pine tress that give an amazing view of natural calmness and beauty. Travelers love Kumrat valley camping and enjoy cooking activities by their own while staying in camps. Kumrat valley weather is also remains cool in summer season.
Tour Highlights of 4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley
• Brief touring of Kumrat valley and its surroundings
• Visit Kotora Lake, Jahaz Banda Sightseeing
• Enjoy the Bonfire and BBQ Dinner in the forest
• Experience the trekking activity in the landscape
• Private Transport (Ac coaster or Hiace)
• Breakfast and Dinner Everyday
• 3-Night Camping on Sharing
• 4×4 Jeep Ride Services
• All Road Tolls & Fuel Expense
• Tour Guide Services
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch or any kind of snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley
DAY 1 | THAL - KUMRAT VALLEY
Departure from Lahore at 10:30 pm, Pick up Islamabad/Rawalpindi participants at 3:30 am from Daewoo Terminal. Breakfast at Timergara/Dir. Arrival Thal valley and transfer to Jeeps for Kumrat valley. Arrival Kumrat at Camps Installation, sightseeing and Photography. Dinner & Bonfire 9:00 pm. Night Stay in Kumrat Valley
DAY 2 | KUMRAT WATERFALL - JAHAZ BANDA
Breakfast 9:00 am and departure to visit of Kumrat Waterfer and Jahaz Banda Pass. Trek for Jahaz Banda Pass (5hours Trek). Reached Jahaz Banda Pass. Dinner and Night stay in Jahaz Banda Pass
DAY 3 | KOTORA LAKE - JAHAZ BANDA
Breakfast and start trek for Katora Lake. Visit Katora Lake. Back to Jahaz Banda and Kotora lake. Whole Day Sight View. Night Stay at Kumrat Valley/Thal
DAY 4 | NARAN - ISLAMABAD
Breakfast at 7:00 am and departure for Lahore around 8:30 am, drop Islamabad Participants. Dinner on the way back to Lahore for Lahore Participants. Arrival at Lahore around 12:00 am
4 Days Kumrat & Katora Lake Group Tour Package Per Head Price 16,500 PKR
• In case couple needs separate room, Rs: 5,000-additional will be charged,
• Kid under 3 year old is free of charge (Lap-folding seat)
• 3-8 years kids will be charged with half seat (folding seat)
• Kids above 8 years will be charged as per full seat
• Only one child under 3 year will be free per family
• Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore
(traveling and hotel arrangements hotel can be managed on-demand)
• Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account.
The rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
Weekly Group Tour Departures of Kumrat & Katora Lake
|DATE||PRICE||PICK & DROP|
|Fri, 05 Aug||16,500 PKR||Lahore / Islamabad|
|Fri, 12 Aug||16,500 PKR||Lahore / Islamabad|
|Fri, 19 Aug||16,500 PKR||Lahore / Islamabad|
|Fri, 26 Aug||16,500 PKR||Lahore / Islamabad|
|Fri, 02 Sep||16,500 PKR||Lahore / Islamabad|
FOR BOOKING & DETAILS
See More Group Tours Packages By Click Pakistan
What is the best time to visit Kumrat Valley?
The best time to visit Kumrat valley is the summer and spring season. It starts from April till mid of September. Rest of the month the valley gets closed due to heavy snowfall in winter ( October to April )
Can we go Kumrat Valley on car?
You can drive your car upto THAL (a small village) and then rent a jeep to reach Kumrat Valley.
What is special in Kumrat Valley?
The main attraction of Kumrat valley for tourists is its beautiful deodar trees situated on the ground level adjacent to the Panjkora River.
Can Hiace go to Kumrat?
You can go on your own vehicle till Thal and next have to hire 4×4 to reach Kumrat.