8 Days Skardu Hunza Tour Package 2022
Explore the most excited 8 Days Hunza Skardu Tour Package covering all top destinations of the area. For those who want to experience of both valleys in one go, it is best plan for them. Newly-wed couples can also join us on their honeymoon tour with twin sharing accommodation package.
Tour Highlights of Skardu Hunza Tour Package
• View of hundreds of peaks including Nanga Parbat, Rakaposhi & Passu Sar
• Visit Skardu Valley, a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan 8,202 ft above sea level
• Tour of Shigar Valley (A gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram)
• Visit Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain and national park
• Tour of Satpara, Shangrila, Sheosar and Kachura Lakes and villages loaded with beauty
• Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road in the world
• Visit Ancient Altit & Baltit Fort and Khunjrab (Pak-China border)
• Lakes including Blind lake, Sadpara , Shoesar,Shangrila, Attabad, Lulusar etc.
• Comfortable Transport (AC Coaster/Grand Cabin)
• 7-Night Hotel Accommodation on room sharing
• Quality meals every day (Breakfast & Dinner)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
• 4×4 Jeep for Deosai Plains on sharing (Parado)
• Photography and tour guide services
• First aid box
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch or any kind of snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of Skardu Hunza Tour Package 2022
DAY 1 | ISLAMABAD - CHILAS
Departure time form Lahore is 10:30 pm & Islamabad 3:30 am. Pick up the guests and travel to Naran, short break on the way at Balakot for breakfast. Stopovers at Kewai Waterfall, Kaghan, Batal. Visit Lulusar Lake, one of the largest blue water lakes in the town. Passing through Babusar Pass that is located at an elevation of 13,691 feet connects KPK with Gilgit Baltistan. Arrival Chilas in evening. Overnight stay and dinner in Chilas.
Note: Babusar pass route remains open from June to October and gets close in other months due to heavy snowfall. During closing the road, we travel to Skardu & Hunza via Besham, KKH route.
DAY 2 | CHILAS - SKARDU
Breakfast in the hotel and get ready to departure for Skardu. Stopover at Nanga Parbat viewpoint (9th highest mountain in the world). Break at meeting point of 3 greatest mountain ranges and Confluence of Indus & river Gilgit. Break for rest and lunch at Astak Nalla. Reach Skardu at around 9:00 pm (long day) Dinner and of overnight stay at Skardu
DAY 3 | SHIGAR - SKARDU
Breakfast at Hotel & departure for Khaplu on the way visit Shigar Cold Desert. Visit Manthoka waterfall, spend quality time at the waterfall. Visit Khaplu Fort and explore its surroundings, sightseeing & photography. Drive back towards Hotel. Overnight stay at Skardu
DAY 4 | DEOSAI - SADPARA & SEOSAR LAKE
Breakfast in Hotel Jeep Drive to Deosai. Visit Sadpara Lake and Sadpara Dam. Visit Barapani and Sheosar Lake and drive back towards Hotel. Overnight stay at Skardu
DAY 5 | MANTHOKA WATERFALL - KHAPLU
Breakfast in Hotel and departure to visit Shangrila Lake (Lower Kachura) and Upper Kachura Lake, customers can enjoy boating in majestic Upper Kachura. Departure for Hunza (Long day travel). Arrival in Hunza late and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at Hunza
DAY 6 | ATTABAD - KHUNJRAB PASS
Breakfast in Hotel & departure for Khunjrab pass and quality time at Attabad lake (One of the most visited point). Enjoy boating activity at Lake. Visit Passu cones & Hussaini Bridge, continue drive towards Khunjerab Pass. Quality time at Khunjerab & photography. Short stay at Sost on the return back to hotel. Overnight stay at Hunza
DAY 7 | KARIMABAD - ALTIT & BILTIT FORT
Breakfast at Hotel & ready for to visit Karamimabad and Altit fort, Baltit fort and Royal Garden of Hunza Valley. Departure for Chilas after visiting the forts. Short stay at Rakaposhi viewpoint. Reach Chilas & Check-in into Hotel Overnight stay at Chilas
DAY 8 - CHILAS - ISLAMABAD
Breakfast in Hotel and departure for Islamabad. Travel on KKH and Hazara Motorway. Short stay on the way Arrival in Islamabad & Lahore. End of Service.
8 Days Trip to Skardu & Hunza Valley (Group) 27,500 PKR Per Head
• In case couple needs separate room, Rs: 10,000-additional will be charged,
• Kid under 3 year old is free of charge (Lap-folding seat)
• 3-8 years kids will be charged with half seat (folding seat)
• Kids above 8 years will be charged as per full seat
• Only one child under 3 year will be free per family
• Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore
(traveling and hotel arrangements hotel can be managed on-demand)
• Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account.
The rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
Weekly Group Tour Departures of Skardu & Hunza Valley
DATE PRICE PICK & DROP
Fri, 13 May 27,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Fri, 20 May 27,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Fri, 27 May 27,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Fri, 03 June 27,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
FOR BOOKING & DETAILS
See More Group Tours Packages By Click Pakistan
Is Hunza better or Skardu?
Both the valleys are amazing with spectacular landscape and natural beauty. Mostly tourists like to Skardu more than Hunza because of its gigantic views that more attracts the trekkers and hikers.
How far is Hunza from Skardu?
Hunza is located at a distance of 283 km away from Skardu. If you travel at a constant speed of 50 km/h you can reach Hunza in around 5 hours.
Is Skardu More Beautiful or Hunza?
Bothe the valleys are amazing with spectacular landscape and natural beauty. Mostly tourists like to Skardu more than Hunza because of its gigantic views that more attracts the trekkers and hikers. In comparison of both regions’ climate, road infrastructure and local hospitality Skardu has taken more points than Hunza.
Is Hunza Valley in Skardu?
Hunza is located at a distance of 95 km from Gilgit and Skardu is 285 km far from Hunza.
Is Hunza near Skardu?
Hunza valley is located at a distance of 285 km away from Skardu.