Swat Valley is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty. 3 Days Tour to Swat 2023 is a top-selling tour to enjoy lush green landscapes with beautiful snow-capped mountains. In the months when the Naran route gets closed due to snow, Swat family tour packages get started to enjoy live snowfall. The Swat Kalam Malam Jabba tour package is highly famous, especially among those who want to experience live snowfall. Swat district also keeps an ancient history of Buddhists. It was a major centre of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom.
Tour Highlights of 3 Days Tour to Swat
- Enjoy the chairlift at Malam Jabba (oldest ski resort in Pakistan)
- Tour of white palace Margzar (the residence of the first Swat king)
- Visit of Swat river, Fizaghat Park & Mingora City for shopping
- Tour of Kalam Valley, a masterpiece of the natural landscape
- Visit Mahodand Lake, a beautiful lake surrounded by mountains
- Transport (Air-Conditioned Coaster )
- Quality meals, breakfast & dinner
- 2-Night hotel stay with 4 persons sharing
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tour guide services and basic aid kit
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- 4X4 jeep cost
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Lunch, dinner or snacks.
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 3 Days Tour to Swat 2023
The departure time of 3 day tour to Swat from Lahore is at 10:30 pm and Islamabad 3:30 am. After pick up the guests, travel via Swat Motorway and enjoy majestic scenery of newly built highway. Reach Swat & check in the hotel, rest for some time and get ready to visit Malam Jabba. Quality time at Malam Jabba. Photography & Sightseeing and drive to Swat. Overnight stay at Swat.
Breakfast in the hotel and ready to departure for Islamabad with stopovers one the way at Bahrain & Swat river. Arrival Islamabad & Lahore. End of service
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to visit historical mosque of Kalam. Visit local market for shopping. Departure for Islamabad. Stopovers on the way. Arrival in Islamabad. End of service
- 3-Day Swat Group Tour Package Price | 14,000 PKR per head
- Per couple price with twin sharing 33,000 PKR
- Kid under 3-year-old is free of charge
- (Lap/folding seat )
- 3-8 years kids will be charged with half seat (folding seat)
- Kids above 8 years will be charged as a full seat
- Only one child under 3 years will be free per family
- Guests of the Swat tour package from Karachi can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore (travelling and hotel arrangements hotel can be managed on-demand)
- Your reservation for the Swat tour plan is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account. The rest of the amount must be paid in cash upon your arrival to the company representative.
How much does it cost to go to Swat?
The normal per person cost of a Swat Valley group tour for 3 days is around 12,000 PKR, but it can go up and down in peak and off-season, respectively. However, the cost of private tours depends upon tour days, the number of persons, and the hotel category.
Is Swat worth visiting?
Tourists love to visit Swat valley for its beautiful scenery, hiking resorts, skiing, fishing, and trekking. The most beautiful landscape of Mahodand Lake attracts tourists from across the world. The lush beauty of Ushu forest admired the tourist’s hearts.
How can I join Swat in Pakistan?
The bus service is available for Mingora, the main city of Swat, from Islamabad, Lahore and other cities. After reaching Mingora you can hire a vehicle or go further by local transport that sporadically runs between Swat to Kalam and Swat to Malam Jabba. But the best option is to join any tour company for their regular tours of Swat or contact us at +923 111 123 133
Which is better, Naran or Swat?
Though both the valleys are significant, there are bounding terrains, rivers and magnificent waterfalls. But after the construction of the Swat motorway, it has become the most visited place. Swat Valley is a developing tourist hub with fewer facilities than Naran Valley.