Click Pakistan designed a special “7 Days Group tour to Skardu 2023 by road” that covers all major attractions of Skardu, Deosai, Shigar & Khaplu. Group tour gets departure from Islamabad and Lahore, however, participants for the Skardu tour package from Karachi can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore. In the extreme north of Pakistan, Skardu’s central valley of Gilgit-Baltistan is a home of beauty. The valley is surrounded by the mighty Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges. Skardu is famous for climbing and mountaineering worldwide.
Tour Highlights of 7 Days Group Tour to Skardu 2023
- View of hundreds of peaks including Nanga Parbat, Rakaposhi, Passu Sar & Ultar Sar
- Brief tour of Skardu, a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan 8,202 ft above sea level
- Visit Shigar, the valley is a gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes, and Kachura village
- Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest-paved international road
- Lakes including Blind lake, Satpara, Shoesar, Shangrila, Lulusar etc
- Transport (AC Coaster)
- Breakfast and Dinner Every Day
- 6-Night Hotel Stay on Sharing
- 4×4 Jeep for Deosai Plains on sharing
- All road tolls and fuel expenses
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tour Guide Services
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch and any type of Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 7 Days Group Tour to Skardu 2023
Skardu Tour Package from Lahore departure at 10:30 pm & Islamabad at 3:30 am. Pick up the guests and travel to Naran, short break on the way to Balakot for breakfast. Stopovers at Kewai Waterfall, Kaghan, Batal. Visit Lulusar Lake, one of the largest bluewater lakes in the town. Passing through Babusar Pass which is located at an elevation of 13,691 feet connects KPK with Gilgit Baltistan. Arrival Chilas in the evening. Overnight stay and dinner in Chilas.
Note: Babusar pass route remains open from June to October and gets closed in other months due to heavy snowfall. During the closing of the road, we travel to Skardu & Hunza via Besham, KKH route.
Breakfast in the hotel and get ready for departure for Skardu. Stopover at Nanga Parbat viewpoint (9th highest mountain in the world). Break at the meeting point of 3 greatest mountain ranges and Confluence of Indus & river Gilgit. Break for rest and lunch at Astak Nalla. Reach Skardu at around 9:00 pm (long day) Dinner and an overnight stay at Skardu
Breakfast in the hotel and get ready to Departure for Shigar Valley. Detailed visit to Shigar cold desert and blind lake (Distant View) Brief visit Shigar Valley and Shigar Fort, Photography and Sightseeing. Travel back to Skardu till evening. Overnight stay in a hotel in Skardu
After breakfast transfer to 4×4 jeeps for Deosai Plains and visit Sadpara Lake and Sadpara Dam on the way. Visit Deosai Plains, Barapani, the largest of the rivers that traverse Deosai National Park. Visit Sheosar Lake, the western part of Deosai National Park. Drive back to Skardu till evening. Overnight stay at Skardu
After breakfast departure for Khaplu, (Khaplu was the second-largest kingdom in old Baltistan) short visit to Manthoka Waterfall on the way. A brief visit to Khaplu fort & famous Chaqchan Mosque in Khaplu. Drive back toward Skardu city till evening. Dinner and overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast and departure to visit Shangrila lake (Lower Kachura) and Upper Kachura Lake, clients can enjoy boating in majestic Upper Kachura. Departure for Chilas, travel through Astak and Jaglot. Dinner and overnight stay in Chilas
After breakfast, it is the time of departure to Islamabad. Check out from the hotel and move to Naran valley. Short break for river rafting at Naran (if time allows). Stopovers at Babusar, Besal, Batakundi. Arrival Islamabad at around 11:50 pm (End of services)
Note: From November to May (Depending on weather conditions), Naran valley road Remains closed due to heavy snowfall. So during this period, we will travel by Besham/KKH route.
- Skardu Tour Package From Islamabad & Lahore | 23,500 Per Head
- Per couple price with twin sharing 55,000 PKR
- Kid under 3 years old is free of charge (Lap/folding seat )
- 3-8 years kids will be charged with half seats (folding seats)
- Kids above 8 years will be charged as per full seat
- Only one child under 3 years will be free per family
- Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore
- (traveling and hotel arrangements hotel can be managed on demand)
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
Weekly Group Tour Departures of Skardu, Deosai & Shigar
DATE PRICE PICK & DROP
Friday, 6 Jan 23 28,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Friday, 13 Jan 23 28,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Friday, 20 Jan 23 28,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Friday, 27 Jan 23 28,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Friday, 3 Feb 23 28,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
See More Group Tours Packages By Click Pakistan
3 Days Trip to Naran Kaghan 2023 | Affordable Naran Kaghan Group Tour
3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley 2023
3 Days Tour to Swat Kalam 2023 | Group Tour
4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley 2023 | Group Tour by Click Pakistan
5 Days Trip to Fairy Meadows 2023 | Group Tour Package
5 Days Trip to Hunza Valley | Group Tour by Click Pakistan
8 Days Skardu Hunza Tour Package 2023
FAQs About Skardu Group Tour 2023
How do I plan a Skardu trip?
There are two options to go to Skardu by road or by air. By road, it will take around a 12-hour drive to reach; by air, it is a one-hour direct flight to Skardu from Islamabad. Famous places of Skardu are Desai plains, sadpara lake, Shangrila resort, Kochura lake, etc.
What is the best time to visit Skardu?
The best time to visit Skardu is the summer season, from June to September. You can enjoy the lush green landscape views of beauty at comfortable temperatures during these months.
Which tour package is best?
Two types of itineraries are offered for travelers: group packages and private tours; it all depends upon your requirement and budget. 7 days group tour starts from 23,500 PKR per head.
What do tour packages include?
The public group includes land transport, hotel accommodation, meals, sightseeing with tour guidance, jeep safari, and all fuel and tolls expense.