Click Pakistan hosts a 3 days trip to Neelum Valley from Lahore Karachi Islamabad which is highly reviewed by our domestic and international tourists. Where is neelum valley located? Neelum is the district of Azad Kashmir of Pakistan and one of the best tourist places. Our regular group departs for Neelum valley for a 3 days trip every Thursday night. Northern Areas of Pakistan are among the highest natural beautiful places in the world. The sneaky river flows between the mighty green mountains, called the Neelum River. But unfortunately, these unique landscapes could not have been portrayed the way that they should be. The beautiful Nelumvalley from Islamabad is around 350 km and takes 8 hours drive to reach the valley.
Tour Highlights of 3 Days Group Tour to Neelum Valley 2024
- Visit Kutton village and waterfall, located 98 km from Muzaffarabad
- Visit Keran, a small village on the bank of the Neelum river
- Visit Sharda Buddhist University, the village and the Neeelum River
- Visit a small stunning Kel village on the bank of River
- Visit Arang Kel situated on the hilltop above Kel at an altitude of 8,379 feet
- Transport (AC Coaster)
- Breakfast and Dinner Every Day
- 2-Night Hotel Stay on Sharing
- All road tolls and fuel expenses
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tour Guide Services
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch and any type of Snacks
- 4×4 Jeep ride cost
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley 2024
Pick up and move toward Muzaffarabad, breakfast on the way at Muzaffarabad, short break at Dhani waterfall for photography. Heading towards Kutton village and waterfall, short touring to kutton village and visit waterfall. Reach Sharda valley by evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Sharda[
Breakfast in the hotel and get ready for travel to Kel, visit the beautiful village of Kel meadows and its surrounds. Travel via sneaky road on the bank of Neelum River, passing through breathtaking landscape all the way, reach at Kel and time to cross the River by cable car, a thrilling experience and spectacular views from a cable car. Hiking towards Arang Kel( not recommended for kids and elders). Experience the amazing Arang Kel village beauty. Travel back to Sharda for a night stay before the evening. Dinner and night stay at Sharda or Karen
Breakfast in the hotel and prepare for a visit to Sharda town. Touring ancient Buddhist University (Holy place of Buddhists). Visit Sharda village and interact with local people. Get ready for departure for Islamabad/Lahore. Break at Karen valley alongside the road. Spend quality time at Karen valley/photography. Short break at Uthmuqam for Shopping etc. Continue travel toward Islamabad/Lahore. Arrival in Islamabad around 9:00 pm and Lahore at 1:00 am (End of services)
- 3 Days Tour of Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir Price Per Head: 14,500 PKR
- In case the couple needs a separate room, Rs: 6,000/- additional will be charged,
- Kid under 3 years old is free of charge (Lap/folding seat )
- 3-8 years kids will be charged with half seats (folding seats)
- Kids above 8 years will be charged as per full-seat
- Only one child under 3 years will be free per family
- Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore (travelling and hotel arrangements hotel can be managed on demand)
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account. The rest of the amount must be paid in cash upon your arrival to the company representative.
Weekly Group Tour Departures of Neelum Valley
DATE PRICE PICK & DROP
Every Thursday 14,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
FAQs About 3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley
Is Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir is worth visiting?
Neelum valley Azad Kashmir is considered one of the most stunning tourist places because of its breathtaking landscape, immense lush mountains, and spectacular natural beauty.
Is Neelum Valley open for tourists?
Neelum valley remains open whole the year for tourists but the best time to visit Neelum valley is between May to September. In the other months (October to April) heavy snowfall closes its some areas but yet remains open for tourists.
How do I plan a trip to Neelum Valley?
It is very simple and easy nowadays to visit the valley. Many tour management companies arrange weekly departures for Kashmir. You can join them or opt to customize your trip as per your plan.
Which month is the best to visit Azad Kashmir?
The best time to visit Azad Kashmir starts from May to mid of September.