Malam Jabba is known for its scenic beauty, Pearl Continental Hotel, and outdoor adventures. The location of Malam Jabba offers to visitors the perfect blend of natural splendour and recreational activities. Malam Jabba Resort turned into a haven for skiing enthusiasts in the winter season.
Click Pakistan does arrange an exclusive 2 days Swat Mallam Jabba group tour package in the winter season. Whether you’re seeking winter sports activities or serene summer escapes, Malam Jabba offers something for every nature lover and adventure seeker.
Highlights of 2 Days Group Tour Package of Mallam Jabba
- Air-conditioned transport
- Fuel, tolls & parking expenses
- 1-Night Hotel Stay (4 persons sharing)
- Meals (2 Breakfast & 1 Dinner)
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tour guide services
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Personal nature expenses
- Travel Insurence
Tour Itinerary of Swat Malam Jabba Tour Package
Pick up the guest in the morning and move towards Malam Jabba Travel via the newly built Motorway by enjoying the majestic scenery around the highway. Photography & Sightseeing in Malam Jabba. Enjoy different adventure activities at the ski resort, chairlift, zipline etc. Overnight stay at Malam Jabba.
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Swat to visit White Palace, Margzar, Swat Museum, Photography & Sightseeing. Visit Fiza Ghat Park. Departure for Islamabad. Arrived in Islamabad at around 8:30 pm. End of service
- 2 Days Mallam Jabba Group Tour Package 9,800 PKR per head
- Couple with the separate room: 22,000 PKR
- Kids aged 5-8 | 50% charges and given a folding seat.
Kids under 5 years are free and given a folding seat.
Maximum 1 Kids/per family can avail of Free/discount offer.
- Guests from Karachi can join us from Islamabad or Lahore.
- In case of trip cancellation 48 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.