2 Days Pir Chinasi & Murree Honeymoon Tour Package
Explore the beauty of Azad Kashmir and Murree with our 2 Days Pir Chinasi & Murree Honeymoon Tour Package. You will be pleased with the lush green trees surrounding the river; it’s both sides, fresh and pure water and a lot of joy in this trip.
• Visit Muzaffarabad, capital of Azad Kashmir & Pir Chinasi
• Travel via Bhurban and visit Murre , Ayobia & Nathia Gli
• Enjoy the wonderful experience of Patriata Chairlift
• Visit Lake view Park of Islamabad
• Private Transport (Corolla GLI)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
• 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Food & Stay Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Tickets
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
DAY 1 | MUZAFFARABAD - PIR CHINASI
Pick up the guest from their door step and departure for Muzafarabad. Drive to Pir Chinasi top. Photography & Sightseeing. Drive back to Muzaffarabad. Overnight night stay in Muzaffarabad
DAY 2 | MURREE- AYUBIA - NATHIA GLI
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Murree via Bhurban Route. Visit Ayubia and Nathiagali. Photography and Sightseeing.
Departure for Islamabad. Stopover on Lake view park on the way (if time allows) . Arrival in Islamabad. End of services
• 2 Days Pir Chinasi & Murree Honeymoon Tour Package Couple Price: 37,000 PKR
• Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
• Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
• Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
• Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
• In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
• Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.