Explore the stunning beauty of Azad Kashmir and Murree with our 2 Days Pir Chinasi & Murree Honeymoon Tour Package. You will be pleased with the lush green landscape surrounding the river on both sides, fresh and pure water, and a lot of joy on this trip.
Tour Highlights of 2 Days Pir Chinasi and Murree Honeymoon Tour Package 2024
- Travel via Bhurban and visit Murre, Ayobia & Nathia Gali
- Exploring the top of Pir Chinasi & surroundings
- Enjoy the breathtaking view from Patriata Chairlift
- Visit Lake View Park in Islamabad
- Transport (Toyota GLI Car)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- 1-Night hotel accommodation
- Driver cum tour guide service
- Complimentary breakfast
- Driver food & stay expense
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 2 Days Pir Chinasi and Murree Honeymoon Tour Package 2024
Pick up the guest from their doorstep and depart for Muzaffarabad. Short break for breakfast. Drive to Pir Chinasi top for sightseeing. Drive back to Muzaffarabad. Night stay in Muzaffarabad.
Breakfast and departure for Murree via Bhurban Route. Enjoy sightseeing and the pleasure of time at Ayubia and Nathiagali. Departure for Islamabad. Stopover on Lake View Park on the way (if time allows). Arrival in Islamabad in the evening. End of services.
- 2 Days Pir Chinasi & Murree Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 45,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- A trip starting from Lahore includes 30,000 PKR additional to the price.
- The mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 48 hours before departure, there is no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is constantly subject to confirmation by depositing 50% in advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount must be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.