In the extreme north of Pakistan, Skardu’s central valley of Gilgit-Baltistan is a home of beauty, serenity, and wilderness. This beautiful valley is surrounded by mighty Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges. Skardu is famous for climbing and mountaineering worldwide. These towering mountains, along with resorts, lakes, forts, cold deserts, and most important, the hospitality of local people, attracts thousands of climbers and tourists from all over the world each year. By keeping all of this, Click Pakistan offers its special “6 Days Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package by air” package, covering all top attractions.
Tour Highlights of 6 Days Skardu Tour Package
- Tour to Kachura Valley, Shangrila & Upper Kachura Lakes
- Visit Shigar, the valley is a gateway to the high mountains of Karakoram
- Tour to Deosai Plains, a high-altitude alpine plain
- Visit Manthoka waterfall and Khaplu Valley & ancient Khaplu fort
- Bashu Valley, Hussainabad Waterfall & Hargissa Stream, Skardu City
- Luxury transport (Prado TZ)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- 5-Night hotel accommodation
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver food & stay expense
- Airport transfers
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets/forts tickets
- Lunch, Dinner, or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Pick up the guest from Skardu airport and visit Shangrila Lake and Upper Kachura Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Enjoy boating in Upper Kachura Lake. Visit beautiful Soak Valley (Optional). Drive back to hotel Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast. Half-day visit to beautiful Basho valley. Photography and Sightseeing. Drive back to Skardu and visit Hussainabad Waterfall and Hargissa stream. Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Skardu
Breakfast. Drive to Shigar. Stopover at Cold Desert. Visit Blind Lake and Sarfaranga Desert. Drive to Shigar Valley. Visit Shigar fort and Amburiq Mosque. Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Skardu
Breakfast. Drive to Khaplu. Visit Manthoka waterfall. Visit Khaplu fort and Chaqchan Mosque. Photography and Sightseeing in the beautiful town of Khaplu. Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Skardu
Breakfast. Departure for Deosai Plains. Visit Sadpara Lake and continue for Deosai Plains. Photography and Sightseeing. Visit Bara Pani and Sheosar Lake. In clear days, you will be able to witness Nanga Parbat (9th highest in the world). Drive back to Skardu. Visit Katpana Lake and Katpana Desert. Overnight stay in Katpana Desert (Glamping)
Breakfast in the hotel and ready to departure for Skardu airport, drop off at the airport (End of services)
- 6 Days Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 125,000 PKR (For Couple) | Pick & Drop: Skardu Airport (Air Tickets Excluded)
- The price is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance.
- Increase in fuel prices by more than 5 Rupees, extra cost will apply to the package.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancelation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.