2 Days Swat Mallam Jabba Tour Package 2022
Malam Jabba is one of the famous ski resorts in Swat Valley. The 2 Days Mallam Jabba Honeymoon Tour Package is for those who want to enjoy snowfall on a short trip.
Tour Highlights of 2 Days Trip to Mallam Jabba
• Visit Malam Jabba, the largest and oldest ski resort in Pakistan
• Visit of white palace Margzar, the residence of the first Swat king
• Mingora and visit Fizaghat park and Swat river.
• Private Transport (Corolla GLI)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
• 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Food & Stay Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Tickets
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of Swat Malam Jabba Tour Package
DAY 1 | SWAT - MALAM JABBA
Pick up the guest from Islamabad and move towards Malam Jabba 5:30 am. Travel via newly built Motorway by enjoying majestic scenery around the highway. Photography & Sightseeing in Malam Jabba. Enjoy different adventure activities at ski resort, chirlift, zipline etc. Overnight stay at Malam Jabba.
DAY 2 | WHITE PALACE - MARGZAR
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for White Palace, Margzar, Swat Museum, Photography & Sightseeing. Visit Fiza Ghat park.
Departure for Islamabad. Arrival in Islamabad at around 8:30 pm. End of service
• 2 Days Mallam Jabba Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 36,000 PKR (Couple)
• Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
• Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
• Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
• Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
• In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
• Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.