Enjoy your honeymoon holidays in the dense beauty of Kashmir with our 3 Days trip to Azad Kashmir. Neelum valley (Azad Kashmir) is famous for its natural landscape and is referred to be a paradise on earth.
- Visit Kutton village and waterfall, located 98 km from Muzaffarabad
- Visit Keran, a small village on the bank of the Neelum river
- Tour to Sharda Buddhist University, village, and Neeelum River
- Visit a small stunning Kel village on the bank of the River
- Visit Arang Kel situated on the hilltop above Kel
- Transport (Toyota GLI New Model)
- Fuel, road tolls & parking cost
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Jeep cost for Kel
- Everyday breakfast
- Driver expense
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Pick up and move toward Muzaffarabad. Short break at Dhani waterfall for photography. Heading towards Kutton and short touring to kutton village and visit waterfall, reach Sharda valley by evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Sharda
Breakfast at hotel and get ready for travel to Kel and visit the beautiful village of Kel meadows and its surrounds. Passing through breathtaking landscape all the way. Reach at Kel and time to cross the River by cable car, a thrilling experience and spectacular views from a cable car. Hiking towards Arang Kel( not recommended for kids and elders). Experience the amazing Arang Kel village beauty. Travel back to Sharda for a night stay before the evening. Dinner and night stay at Sharda or Karen
Breakfast in the hotel and prepare for a visit to Sharda town, touring the ancient Buddhist University (Holy place of Buddhists). Visit Sharda village and interact with local people. Get ready for departure for Islamabad/Lahore. Spend quality time at Karen valley/photography. Short break at Uthmuqam for Shopping etc and continue travel toward Islamabad/Lahore. Arrival in Islamabad around 9:00 pm (End of services)
- 3 Days Neelum Valley Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 55,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
List of the Best Honeymoon Tours By Click Pakistan