Our 7 Days by air Skardu tour from Islamabad is very famous among international and domestic tourists. Skardu has always been famous for international climbers and trekkers as they throng to summit it K2, the world’s highest peak after Mount Everest, and enjoy its wilderness plus landscape beauty every year. Skardu by air tour package smartly saves traveling time to explore the pearl of wilderness.
Moreover, Skardu has become a prominent tourist spot for indigenous families after getting Skardu as an international airport; more tourists plan to get its beauty and hospitality. Click Pakistan offers various Skardu tour packages for families, honeymoon couples, and treks and expeditions tours for international travelers.
Tour Highlights of 7 Days By Air Skardu Tour from Islamabad
- Brief touring of Skardu, a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan 8,202 ft above sea level
- Explore Shigar valley & fort; the valley is a gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes, and Kachura village
- Lakes including Blind Lake, Sadpara, Shoesar, Upper Kachura lake
- Visit of Ghanche district and Sogha Lake
- An experienced and knowledgeable local tour guide (English spoken)
- All land transport involved as per itinerary including jeep safari (where it needed)
- Local flights (Islamabad-Skardu-Islamabad) Economy Class
- Airport transfers for international flights on day start and day end
- Accommodation on twin sharing bases
- Meals throughout the tour (breakfast & dinner)
- Letter of Invitation and general visa advice
- Tea & Coffee morning & afternoon
- Travel Insurance
- Pakistan Visa
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Guided Islamabad sightseeing
- Miscellaneous expenses – drinks and souvenirs etc
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Tour Itinerary of 7 Days By Air Skardu Tour from Islamabad
Fly from Islamabad international airport to Skardu (One hour flight). Visit Shangrila Lake (a serene heart-shaped lake known as lower Kachura lake) and Upper Kachura Lake. Quality time to enjoy boating in Upper Kachura Lake, sightseeing, and photography. Visit beautiful Soak Valley. Drive back to hotel Overnight stay near Shangrila Lake.
After breakfast, depart to visit Khunjerab Pass (China & Pakistan Border) and travel on Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road surrounded by mighty peaks. Quality time at majestic Attabad Lake sightseeing & boating at Lake, then move toward Khunjrab Pass with stopovers at Passu Cones, Hussaini suspension bridge & Sust Bazar. Back to hotel by evening. Overnight stay in Hunza.
On this day you will explore Shigar Valley, which is located only 30 minutes away from Skardu city. Stopover for photography at high altitude cold Desert and enjoy the scenic beauty of the blind lake from a distance. Drive to Shigar. Visit the old town Shigar and the famous Shigar fort (built-in the 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Leisure time in the calm of Shigar fort lawn. Visit Amburiq mosque, which is considered one of the oldest mosques in Baltistan. Overnight stay will be in Shigar.
After breakfast, departure for Skardu, a valley surrounded by mighty mountains and lakes (4 hrs drive) Stopovers on the way for sightseeing & photography. Overnight stay in Skardu.
On this day, we drive to the Ghanche district of Skardu; Ghanche is also a central point between Skardu and Indian Leh, which are connected through Ladakh. Visit Sailing fish farm. Visit Sogha Lake and enjoy scenic views around the lake. Visit Barah Waterfall. Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Shigar / Skardu
Today is the departure for the highest plateau and natural wonder, Deosai Plains. Stopover at scenic Sadpara Lake for photography and sightseeing and drive for Deosai Plains. Visit Deosai top, Bara Pani, and majestic Sheosar Lake. Spend leisure time at Sheosar Lake and enjoy views of Nanga Parbat from a distance. Drive back to Skardu by evening. Overnight will be in Skardu.
Fly back to Islamabad airport.