Lahore Sightseeing Tour
Lahore is known as Pakistan Heart due to its liveliness, culture, and historical significance. The city is also famous for its great delicious foods and cultural festivals. Many attractions are here to fascinate thousands of tourists around the globe to visit and explore its beauty and enjoy tasty food and participate in festivals. Click Pakistan Tourism Services arranges a guided Lahore sightseeing tour covering all major attractions in its one-day sightseeing tour. We provide comfortable air-conditioned vehicles with trained drivers, entry tickets, and taxes. We also arrange a traditional ride of Rangeela Raksha or horse buggy around the walled city of Lahore. We receive you as a guest and leave you with millions of unforgettable memories of love and respect with a lot of fun.
• Sightseeing of historical Lahore fort & Badshahi Mosque
• Visit tomb of poet Allama Iqbat and Lahore Museum
• Guided visit to Shalimar Bagh – A Mugal Garden Complex
• Touring liberty market and its adjacent areas for shopping
• Comfortable Air-conditioned transport
• Professional driver & tour guide service
• Sightseeing & entry admission tickets
• Dinner with traditional food dishes of Lahore
• Traditional Buggy or Raksha Ride to walled-city
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of drinks & snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Personal nature expenses
• Greater Iqbal Park
• Lahore Fort
• Badshahi Mosque
• Tomb of Allama Iqbal
• Shalimar Garden
• Lahore museum
• Liberty Market
• Lahore Sightseeing Tour Price Starting from 125 US Per Head
• Pick up & drop are offered from any place in Lahore (Airport & Hotels)
• Patients who cannot walk easily or have serious diseases are recommended
• The tour will be arranged privately with a minimum of 3 participants
• Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
• In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
• Your reservation is constantly subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella , Sunglasses & Drinking Bottle Water