- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams & much more.
- Visit of ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences).
Visit the Minapan village and enjoy the traditional food in the lap of mountains.
- Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road in the world.
- Visit majestically beautiful Naltar Valley and Naltar Lakes (Satrangi and Blue Lake).
- Lakes including Attabad,Lulusar and Saif ul Malook.
- Visit of Fairy Meadows and hike toward beyal camp & Nanga Parbat base camp.
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Parado Jeep for Naltar Lake
- 4×4 Jeep for Saiful Malook Jheel
- Local Guide for trekking
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Driver Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Departure from Islamabad for Naran 5:30 am. Travel through Hazara Motorway and Balakot. Stopover at Balakot near River Kunhar and Kawai Waterfall. Arrival in Naran and transfer to hotel. Photography, Sightseeing and free time in.
*If Babusar get closed due to snowfall (October to May) then will travel through Besham
Departure for Hunza Valley. Stopover at famous Lulusar Lake and Babusar Pass (which connect Kaghan Valley with diamir).
Drive to Chilas and continue for Hunza Valley. Stopovers at mountains ranges and nanga parbat view point.
Drive to Hunza Valley. Arrival in Hunza Valley and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast. Visit to Altit, fort, Royal Garden and Baltit fort. Drive to Hoper Valley. Photography and Sightseeing in the peaceful town of Hoper. Witness massive Bapru Glacier present in the footsteps of Miar Peak.
Drive back to Hunza Valley. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast. Whole sightseeing tour to Khunjerab Pass. Visit all majestic locations on the way including Ganish Bridge and Ganish Village, Attabad Lake, Gulmit, Passu Cones, Passu Glacier, Sost and Khunjerab Pass.
Drive back to Hunza. Enjoy leisure time in Karimabad local market. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast. Early visit to Duikar, Eagle Nest. Witness bird eye view of whole Hunza Valley. Drive to Nomal. Transfer to 4×4 and drive to Naltar Valley. Visit majestically beautiful Naltar Valley and Naltar Lakes (Satrangi and Blue Lake).
Drive back to Gilgit. Overnight stay in Gilgit
Breakfast. Drive to Raikot Bridge. Transfer to 4×4 and drive to Tatu Village. Hike to Fairy Meadows (4-5 hours moderate level hike). Overnight at Fairy Meadows
Breakfast. Free day in Fairy Meadows Or Hike to Beyal Camp and Nanga Parbat Base Camp (8-10 hours moderate hike) Trace steps back to Fairy Meadows. Enjoy Bonfire. Overnight at Fairy Meadows
Breakfast. Trace steps back to Tatu and drive to Raikot Bridge on 4×4. Departure for Naran. Travel via same Babusar Pass route. Stopovers on the way. Arrival in Naran. Overnight stay in Naran
Breakfast. Transfer to jeep and visit to Saif Ul Malook Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Drive back to Naran and departure to Islamabad. Stopovers on the way. Arrival in Islamabad. End of services
9 Days Hunza & Fairy Meadows Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 165,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment
- Starting trip from Lahore will include 15,000 Rs more in the package