Click Pakistan’s 5-Day Hunza Valley Honeymoon Tour by air is the best-selling honeymoon tour package. In which you will explore the top attractions of Hunza and its surrounding tourist spots. Hunza has a dynamic landscape, many beautiful lakes, natural waterfalls, mighty mountains and delicious food with locals’ unique hospitality.
The Hunza by air honeymoon tour package offers a stunning and seamless way to explore the breathtaking beauty of the Hunza and its surrounding areas. This package is a perfect blend of luxury and adventure, allowing newlyweds to soar above sepectacular landscapes and majestic mountains.
Couples can relish the aerial views of snow-capped peaks, the turquoise waters of the Hunza River, and the ancient forts and villages. The tour includes exclusive accommodations in romantic settings, intimate dining experiences with local cuisine, and guided tours to explore the rich cultural heritage of the region.
Tour Highlights of By Air Hunza Honeymoon Tour for 5 Days in 2023
- Experience breathtaking aerial views of the stunning landscapes.
- Enjoy exclusive and luxury accommodations in romantic settings.
- Guided tours to the ancient forts, villages, and cultural sites.
- Delight in intimate dining experiences with local cuisine.
- Enjoy magical sunsets against the backdrop of the majestic Karakoram mountains.
- Witness the mesmerizing beauty of Hunza Valley, famous for its vibrant landscapes.
- Luxury Transport (Parado NCP Model)
- Fuel, road tolls & parking expenses
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Driver food and stay expense
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Every day Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of By Air Hunza Honeymoon Tour for 5 Days
Pick up guests from Gilgit airport and drive toward Hunza Valley. Stopover at Rakaposhi viewpoint. Arrival in Hunza Valley. Visit Altit Fort (More than 700 years old) Altit village and Royal Garden. Drive to Eagle Nest and witness mesmerizing sunset beauty from the mountain and a panoramic view of the whole Hunza Valley. Free time to visit Karimabad local market for shopping. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to visit Khunjerab Pass (Whole day sightseeing of top attractions) Visit all majestic locations on the way including Ganish Bridge and Ganish Village, Attabad Lake, Gulmit, Passu Cones, Passu Glacier, Sost and Khunjerab Pass. Drive back to Hunza for a night’s stay.
Breakfast and ready to visit Baltit fort (more than 900 years old). And presentation inside about the fort inside. Drive to Hoper valley. Passing through peaceful and scenic villages of Hoper and enjoy the colors of Autumn. Experience the mighty Hoper glacier and Golden peak. Drive back to Minapan Nagar valley (one another marvelous valley of natural landscape) Overnight stay at Minapan Nagar Valley
Breakfast and departure to visit Naltar Valley. Visit Naltar Valley and Naltar lakes (Lakes will visit if road allow to go) Drive back to Gilgit till evening. Overnight stay in Gilgit
After breakfast visit Gilgat market for shopping (optional) and drop at airport (End of services)
- 5 Days Hunza Honeymoon Tour By Air package from 125,000 PKR (Couple Price)
- Increase in fuel prices by more than 5 Rupees, extra cost will apply to the package.
- Air tickets are not included and will be added to the package after the date confirmation with the actual price.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
See Other Hunza Valley Tour Packages 2023
|PACKAGE NAME||DAYS||BOOK NOW|
|Hunza & Attabad Lake Tour||5|
|Hunza & Hoper Valley Tour||6|
|Hunza & Naltar Honeymoon Tour||6|
|Hunza & Fairy Meadows Tour||7|
|Hunza, Hoper & Naltar Tour||7|
|Hunza, Khunjrab Pass, Hoper & Naltar||8|
|Hunza, Naltar & Fairy Meadows Honeymoon||9|