Click Pakistan’s 5 Day Hunza Valley Honeymoon Tour by air is the best selling honeymoon tour package. In which you will explore the top attractions of Hunza and its surroundings tourist spots. Hunza has dynamic landscape, many beautiful lakes, natural waterfalls, might mountains and delicious food with local’s unique hospitality.
Tour Highlights of By Air Hunza Honeymoon Tour for 5 Days in 2022
- View of hundreds of peaks including Rakaposhi, Ultar Sar & Passu Sar
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams & much more
- Visit & present of Ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
- Feel the nature around you at Minapan in Nager and enjoy the traditional food
- Visit Naltar valley, village, having dramatic mountain scenery and colored lakes
- Enjoy the boating at Lakes including Attabad, Naltar Lake, Satrangi Lakes
- Transport (Parado NCP Model )
- Fuel, road tolls & parking expanses
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Sightseeing according to itinerary
- Driver food and stay expense
- Every day Breakfast
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of By Air Hunza Honeymoon Tour for 5 Days
Pick up guest from Gilgit airport and drive toward Hunza Valley. Stopover at Rakaposhi view point for breakfast (if needed) Arrival in Hunza Valley. Visit Altit fort (more than 700 years old) Altit village and Royal Garden. Drive to Eagle Nest and witness amazing sunset on the mountain and panoramic view of whole Hunza Valley. Free time to visit Karimabad local market for shopping. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to visit Khunjerab Pass (Whole day sightseeing of top attractions) Visit all majestic locations on the way including Ganish Bridge and Ganish Village, Attabad Lake, Gulmit, Passu Cones, Passu Glacier, Sost and Khunjerab Pass. Drive back to Attabad Lake for night stay at luxury resort, Luxus attabad.
Breakfast and ready to visit Baltit fort (more than 900 years old). And presentation inside about the fort inside. Drive to Hoper valley. Passing through peaceful and scenic villages of Hoper and enjoy the colors of Autumn. Experience the mighty Hoper glacier and Golden peak. Drive back to Minapan Nagar valley (one another marvelous valley of natural landscape) Overnight stay at Minapan Nagar Valley
Breakfast and departure to visit Naltar Valley. Visit Naltar Valley and Naltar lakes (Lakes will visit if road allow to go) Drive back to Gilgit till evening. Overnight stay in Gilgit
After breakfast visit Gilgat market for shopping (optional) and drop at airport (End of services)
- 5 Days Hunza Honeymoon Tour By Air package from 120,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- Mentioned prices may go up and down in high and low seasons.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
See Other Hunza Valley Tour Packages 2023
|PACKAGE NAME||DAYS||BOOK NOW|
|Hunza & Attabad Lake Tour||5|
|Hunza & Hoper Valley Tour||6|
|Hunza & Naltar Honeymoon Tour||6|
|Hunza & Fairy Meadows Tour||7|
|Hunza, Hoper & Naltar Tour||7|
|Hunza, Khunjrab Pass, Hoper & Naltar||8|
|Hunza, Naltar & Fairy Meadows Honeymoon||9|