Click Pakistan “7 Days Swat & Neelum Valley Honeymoon Tour Package” from Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad is not famous only among newlywed couples. Still, every beauty lover loves to visit these fantastic places.
- Visit Mallam Jabba, the largest and oldest ski resort in Pakistan
- Visit Kalam Valley, a masterpiece of the natural landscape
- Visit Kalam forest, Mataltan, Ploga & Mahodand Lake
- Visit Kutton village and waterfall, located 98 km from Muzaffarabad
- Visit Keran, a small village on the bank of the Neelum river
- Visit Sharda Buddhist University, the village, and Neeelum River
- Visit a small stunning Kel village on the bank of the River
- Visit Arang Kel situated on the hilltop above Kel at an
- the altitude of 8,379 feet
- Transport (Corolla Gli )
- Fuel, road tolls & parking cost
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Parado Jeep for Mahodand
- 4×4 Jeep for Shahi Bagh
- 4×4 Jeep for Sharda to Kel
- Complimentary breakfast every day
- Driver food & stay expense
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch or any type of snacks
- Boating or rafting tickets
- Any type of hot & cold drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of Kashmir Nathia Gali Honeymoon Tour Package 2022
Pick up the guest from the doorstep and departure for Swat via the newly built beautiful Swat Motorway. Stopover on the way for photography. Arrival in Swat and departure for Malam Jabba. Arrival at Malam Jabba. Photography, Sightseeing, and enjoying different kinds of activities including Chairlift, Zipline. Visit Pearl Continental, Malam Jabba. Drive back to Swat by evening. Overnight stay at Swat
After breakfast drive to Kalam. Transfer to 4×4 for an amazing jeep safari to the famous Mahudand Lake. Stopovers on the way at Ushu forest, Maltantan waterfall, and Paloga village. Sightseeing at majestic Mahudand Lake. Drive back to Kalam and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Kalam
Breakfast in the hotel and transfer to 4×4 for another amazing jeep safari to majestically beautiful Shahi Bagh. Shahi Bagh offers a unique landscape to visitors. Travel through beautiful Gabral Valley while doing stopovers at beautiful spots. Explore Shahi Bagh and drive back to Kalam till evening. Overnight stay at Kalam
After breakfast departure for Balakot. Travel through Shangla Pass and Besham. Stopover at Shangla Pass for photography and sightseeing. Arrive at Balakot and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Balakot
Breakfast and departure for Muzafarabad via the beautiful Gari Habib Ullah route. Arrive at Muzafarabad and continue the drive to Neelam Valley. Stopovers at Dhani Waterfall and Kutton Waterfall. Arrive at Keran and transfer to hotel. Photography and Sightseeing along river Neelam. Overnight stay at Keran
Breakfast and drive to Sharda. Transfer to 4×4 and drive to Kel. Short hike to Aurang Kel. Photography and Sightseeing. Trace steps back to Kel and drives to Sharda and Keran. Overnight stay at Keran
Breakfast in the hotel and ready to explore the beautiful town of Keran. Hike to upper Neelam (optional) to witness the majestic bird eye view of Neelam Valley. Departure for Islamabad. Stopovers are on the way. Arrival in Islamabad. End of services
- 7 Days Swat & Neelum Valley Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 132,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- A trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.