Experience a scenic journey and wonders of the world by joining our 3 days Skardu by air tour. It is exclusively designed for those who want to explore the breathtaking beauty of Skardu in a short time.
In this package you would visit the world-famed blue watered Shangrilla & Kachura lakes including the serene gardens of Shangrilla resort with spectacular mountains backdrop. Shigar Valley is the other main destination to explore in this package which is famous for its mesmerizing natural landscape and cultural history. Book the package now and enter into unforgettable adventure memories of your life.
Highlights of 3 days Skardu by Air Tour
- Go through the breathtaking landscapes of Kachura village & lakes
- Visit the enchanting Shangrila resort garden to feel the pure natural beauty
- Enjoy boating in the stunning Shangrila Lake and Upper Kachura lakes
- Explore Shigar Valley and interact with local people to enjoy the hospitality
- Visit Shigar Fort, an architectural marvel of the region & historical landmark
- Visit cold desert and enjoy recreational activities like paragliding & quad biking
- Transport (Parado TZ NCP Model)
- 2-Night hotel accommodation
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- Driver food & stay expenses
- Airport transfers
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets not included
- Lunch or any type of snacks
- Boating/rafting/forts tickets
- Any type of hot & cold drink
- Personal nature expenses
Itinerary of 3 days Skardu by air tour package
Pick up from Skardu Airport. Visit Shangrila Resort and Upper Kachura Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Quality time at the enchanting Shangrila resort garden. Take a boat ride on Shangrila Lake. Enjoy boating in Upper Kachura Lake. Visit beautiful Soak Valley (Optional). Drive back to hotel Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Shigar Valley. Stopover for photography at Cold Desert. Visit scenic Blind Lake and Sarfaranga Desert. Drive to visit old town Shigar and Shigar fort (built in 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Leisure time in the peaceful lawn of Shigar fort. Visit Amburiq Mosque (one of the oldest in Baltistan). Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Skardu
After breakfast ready to departure for airport, visit Skardu city if time allows (according to flight schedule). Drop at airport (End of Services)
- 3 Days Skardu by Air Tour Package starting from 35,000 PKR (Per head)
- Increase in fuel prices by more than 5 Rupees, extra cost will apply to the package.
- Air tickets will be added to the package after the date confirmation with the actual price.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.