Swat & Kalam Valley
Swat Kalam has come back to its new life after Pakistani forces launched successful operations against militants and now swat has transferred into a tourism hub and known as one of the best places for tourism in Pakistan.
Swat is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty, snow-capped mountains, and lush green landscapes. Alongside Its beautiful tourist places, Swat Kalam keeps also an ancient history of Buddhist as it was a major center of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom, and today is littered with ruins from that era. Swat was home to the last isolated pockets of Gandharan Buddhism, which lasted until the 11th century, well after most of the area had converted to Islam Until 1969, Swat was part of the Yusafzai State of Swat, a self-governing princely state.
The beautiful Swat Kalam valley is popularly known as the Switzerland of Pakistan is situated with a short drive of 154 miles from the capital Islamabad has become holiday-makers delight and a hallmark of magnificent scenic beauty and rich historical past. With its roaring rivers, waterfalls, meandering streams, glacier-fed lakes, pine forests, alpine meadows, snow-covered peaks of Mankial and Flaksair, fruit-laden orchards, lush green fields, flower-filled mountain slopes and above all the friendly Swati people who are famous for their traditional hospitality, Swat tour package today is most demanding inside Pakistan and outside the countries. No doubt tour to swat is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the northern valleys of Pakistan. Swat has got something more unique in the shape of archaeological monuments and history which makes it a comparatively better place in the world. This is amazing to see so many things together in one place, the beautiful landscape, rich cultural heritage, history, and very good people. The excellent combination of all these makes Swat Kalam & Mallam Jabba different and attractive for international tourism.
Saidu Sharif is the capital of Swat and its twin city Mingora is the largest and oldest market town. Madyan, Bahrain, Miandam, Kalam and Malam Jabba are its main tourist spots. Peace had returned to swat valley and now tourists around the globe getting attraction to make touring to swat valley. According to the data of the provincial tourism department, more than one million people including foreigners visited the swat valley last year. The best time of tour to swat valley is between Aprils to September. However, Mallam Jabba tour is famous in the winter season when mountains covered with snow and players of ski throng to Mallam Jabba for skiing activities.
Departure TimePlease arrive by 10:15 PM for a prompt departure at 10:30 PM.
Return TimeIslamabad approximately at 8:30 PM/ Lahore 12:30 AM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket.
IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesFirst Aid Box
Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry TicketsPhotography
Day 1: Mingora | Mallam Jabba
Day 2: Kalam | Mahodand Lake
- 10,500 PKR per head (Price is for a group of minimum 12 persons)
- 25,000 PKR (For Twin sharing)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance
- into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.