Swat Valley is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty. 3 Days Swat Honeymoon Tour Package is a top-selling tour to enjoy lush green landscapes with beautiful snow-capped mountains. Swat district also keeps an ancient history of Buddhists. It was a major center of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom.
- Enjoy the chairlift at Malam Jabba (oldest ski resort in Pakistan)
- Tour of white palace Margzar (the residence of the first Swat king)
- Visit of Swat river, Fizaghat Park & Mingora City for shopping
- Tour of Kalam Valley, a masterpiece of the natural landscape
- Visit Mahodand Lake, a beautiful lake surrounded by mountains
- Private Transport (Corolla GLI)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Parado Jeep for Mahodand Lake
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Driver Food & Stay Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Pick up the guest and move towards Swat, via Swat motorway. Visit Malam Jabba, quality time at Malam Jaba resort, (Chairlift, Zipline & Ski Activities) Back to Swat for night stay.
After breakfast in the hotel, departure for Kalam Valley. Stopover on the way at Bahrain and near to river bank for photography. Arrival in Kalam and transfer to 4×4 for visit to Ushu forest and
Mahudand Lake . Photography & Sightseeing. Drive back to Kalam. Overnight stay at Kalam
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to visit historical mosque of Kalam. Visit local market for shopping. Departure for Islamabad. Stopovers on the way. Arrival in
Islamabad. End of service
- 3 Days Swat, Kalam Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 55,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.