6 days skardu tour package from Islamabad offers wonders of the valley by covering all the area’s top attractions. Skardu is the home of the world’s highest peaks, including K2 and Gasherbrum. The valley is a combination of beauty and wilderness. Climbers around the world rush to summit mighty mountains and enjoy the rare landscape and adventures of Skardu. Local people are welcoming and happy to receive guests in their region.
Tour Highlights of Skardu Tour Package from Islamabad
- Brief touring of Skardu, a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan 8,202 ft above sea level
- Visit Shigar valley & fort; the valley is a gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes, and Kachura village
- Lakes including Blind Lake, Sadpara, Shoesar, Upper Kachura lake
- Islamabad city tour & Airport Transfer
- An experienced and knowledgeable local tour guide (English spoken)
- All land transport involved as per itinerary including jeep safari
- Domestic flights (Islamabad-Skardu-Islamabad) Economy Class
- Airport transfers for international flights on day start and day end
- Accommodation on twin sharing in deluxe hotel
- Meals throughout the tour (breakfast & dinner)
- Letter of Invitation and general visa advice
- Tea & Coffee morning & afternoon
- Travel insurance
- Pakistan Visa
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Miscellaneous expenses – drinks and souvenirs etc
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Tour Itinerary of Skardu Tour Package from Islamabad 2022
On this day you will explore Shigar Valley, which is located only 30 minutes away from Skardu city. Stopover for photography at a high altitude cold Desert and enjoy the scenic beauty of blind Lake from a distance. Drive to Shigar. Visit the old town Shigar and the famous Shigar fort (built in the 17th century by the Raja of the Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Leisure time in the calm of Shigar fort lawn. Visit Amburiq mosque, which is considered one of the oldest mosques in Baltistan. Overnight stay will be in Shigar.
After breakfast, drive towards Khaplu, a small town with a stunning landscape. Stopover at the confluence point of the Shyok River and Indus. Visit the giant Manthoka waterfall and Sightseeing and nearby photography. Drive to Khaplu and visit the ancient town of Khaplu and the famous Khaplu fort (built in the mid-19th century). Visit 600 years old famous Chaqchan Mosque. Drive back to Skardu. Overnight it will be in Shigar valley.
Today is the departure for the highest plateau and natural wonder, Deosai Plains. Stopover at scenic Satpara Lake for photography and sightseeing and continue to drive for Deosai Plains. Visit Deosai top, Bara Pani, and majestic Sheosar Lake. Spend leisure time at Sheosar Lake and enjoy views of Nanga Parbat from a distance. Drive back to Skardu by evening. Overnight will be in Skardu.
Today will drop you at the airport according to your schedule by saying goodbye—end of Services