Skardu is a beautiful, peaceful, and tranquil valley in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Skardu is encircled by the towering Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges. Each year, thousands of climbers and tourists worldwide flock to Skardu due to its stunning beauty and landscape. Click Pakistan tourism services offer the best of our 4 days Skardu honeymoon tour package by air with multiple hotels choices.
Highlights of Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package by Air 2024
- Visit Kachura Valley, Shangrilla & Upper Kachura lakes.
- Enjoy the tranquillity of lake surroundings, including lush gardens
- Take a boat ride in a freshwater lake with breathtaking backdrops
- Experience a moon-like landscape of cold desert
- Visit the picturesque paradise Shigar & Shigar Fort
- Visit Deosai Plains, one of the world’s highest plateaus
- Luxury Transport (Parado TZ NCP)
- 3-Night hotel accommodation
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- Driver food & stay expenses
- Airport transfers
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets not included
- Lunch or any type of snacks
- Boating/rafting/forts tickets
- Any type of hot & cold drink
- Personal nature expenses
Itinerary of Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package by Air 2024
Pick up from Skardu Airport. Visit Shangrila and Upper Kachura Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Enjoy boating in Upper Kachura Lake. Visit to beautiful Soak Valley (Optional). Drive back to hotel Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Shigar Valley. Stopover for photography at Cold Desert. Paragliding and bike & jeep safari activities.
Visit scenic Blind Lake and Sarfaranga Desert. Drive to visit the old town of Shigar and Shigar Fort (built in the 17th century by the Raja of the Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Leisure time on the peaceful lawn of Shigar Fort. Visit Amburiq Mosque (one of the oldest in Baltistan). Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Skardu
After breakfast departure for Deosai Plains. Stopover at scenic Sadpara Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Visit Deosai top, Bara Pani and majestic Sheosar Lake. Spend leisure time at Sheosar Lake and enjoy views of Nanga Parbat at a distance. Drive back to Skardu by evening. Overnight in Skardu
*Note: During the closing of the Deosai route, Khaplu Valley will be included to visit.
After breakfast ready to departure for airport, visit Skardu city if time allows (according to flight schedule). Drop at airport (End of Services)
- 4 Days Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package by air starting from 95,000 PKR (For couples)
- Increase in fuel prices by more than 5 Rupees, extra cost will apply to the package.
- Air tickets will be added to the package after the date confirmation with the actual price.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.