Enjoy the enchanting natural beauty of Kaghan with our 3 Days Naran Shogran Honeymoon Tour Package. It covers all popular tourist attractions of Naran, Kaghan, Shogran, and Sri Paye meadows. The valley is a land of fairies and a stunning location for nature lovers and honeymoon couples. Kaghan region is famous for its exclusive natural landscape and pleasant weather.
Tour Highlights of Naran Shogran Honeymoon Tour Package
- Visit Balakot, Kewai waterfall, and Kaghan Shogran valley
- Brief excursion of Naran Valley and its all surroundings
- Tour of Saiful Malook, a fifth best tourist destination in Pakistan
- Visit Lulusar lake, a 3 km long blue water lake of the valley
- Tour of Babusar Pass that connects KPK with Gilgit Baltistan
- Enjoy river rafting in Kunhar surrounded by mountains
- Experience the beauty of Shogran valley and Sri Paye Meadows
- Transport (Toyota GLI New Model)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Jeep for Shogran & Sri Paye
- 4×4 Jeep ride for Lake Saiful Malook
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Driver Food & Stay Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch and any type of Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of Naran Shogran Honeymoon Tour Package
Pick up the guests early morning and travel on the majestic Hazara Motorway. Stopovers for Photography and Sightseeing on the way. Arrival at Kawai waterfall and Transfer to 4×4 Jeep for visit to Shogran, Siri, and Paye Meadows. Enjoy beautiful views from the top of Paye. Drive back to Kawai and continue driving to Naran. Overnight stay in Naran.
Note: This trip is available from June to September
Breakfast in the hotel, whole day excursion to visit Babusar Pass Photography, and Sightseeing on the way. Stopovers at Batakundi, Besal and Lulusar Lake. Enjoy views from the top of Babusar Pass. Drive back to Naran. Enjoy River Rafting (if time allows). Visit Naran local market. Overnight stay in Naran.
Breakfast in the hotel and Jeep Safari to visit the famous Saif Ul Malook Lake. Enjoy majestic scenery in the surrounding lake. Drive back to Naran and depart for Islamabad. Stopover on the way at Kawai waterfall. Arrived in Islamabad at around 9:00 pm. (End of services)
- 3 Days Naran & Shogran Valley Honeymoon Tour Package starting 70,000 PKR
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- A trip starting from Lahore includes 20,000 PKR additional in the price.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.