Get a chance to encounter natural beauty with our 7 days Naran, Neelum & Shogran valley honeymoon tour package. Naran and Neelum valleys are the most beautiful parts of Pakistan’s northern areas. The package includes three top destinations in one go. Naran Kaghan tour has always been a favorite destination for nature lovers and tourists worldwide.
Tour Highlights of 7 Days Naran, Neelum Valley Shogran Honeymoon Tour Package 2023
- Brief excursion of Kaghan and its adjacent locations
- Jeep Safari to Saiful Malook, the most famous tourist lake
- Enjoy an amazing view from the top of Babusar Pass
- Visit of Shogran valley and Sri Paye Meadows
- Explore the beauty of Kutton, Keran and Neelum river
- Visit Sharda Buddhist University and beautiful Kel village
- Visit Arang Kel village, a truly heaven on earth
- Transport (Toyota GLI New Model)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Jeep for Shogran & Sri Paye
- 4×4 Jeep ride for Lake Saiful Malook
- 4×4 Jeep Safari for Sharda to Kel
- Driver food and stay expense
- Every day Breakfast
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch and any type of Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 7 Days Naran, Neelum Valley Shogran Honeymoon Tour Package
Pick up the guest form doorstep and travel on the majestic Hazara Motorway. Photography and Sightseeing are on the way. Stopover at River Kunhar near Balakot. Arrival in Naran. Free time to visit Naran Bazar and its surroundings and the bank of River Kunhar. Overnight stay in Naran
Breakfast in the hotel. Whole day excursion to Babusar Pass, Photography and Sightseeing on the way. Stopovers at Batakundi, Besal and Lulusar Lake. Enjoy views from the top of Babusar Pass. Drive back to Naran. Enjoy River Rafting. Visit Naran local market. Overnight stay in Naran
Breakfast. Transfer to a 4×4 Jeep to visit the most visited and famous Lake Saif Ul Malook. Enjoy majestic scenery in the surrounding lake. Drive back to Naran and depart for Shogran. Arrive at Kawai and drive to Shogran in a 4×4. Overnight stay in Shogran
Breakfast in the hotel and Transfer to 4×4 Jeep for visit to Shogran, Siri, and Paye Meadows. Enjoy beautiful views from the top of Paye. Drive back to Kawai and departure for Keran via Gari Habib Ullah. Stopover at Dhani Waterfall. Reach Keran and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Keran
Breakfast and departure for Sharda. Stopovers on the way to Dawarian and other scenic locations. Arrival in Sharda. Free time for photography and sightseeing near the bank of River Neelam. Short hike to visit remains of Sharda temple (Optional). Overnight stay in Sharda
Breakfast and Transfer to 4×4 Jeep to visit Kel. Arrival in Kel. Photography, Sightseeing, and a short hike to visit majestic Aurang Kel village. Spend some time there and trace steps back to Kel. Drive back to Sharda and continue for Keran. Overnight stay in Keran
Breakfast. Departure for Muzafarabad. Visit to Pir Chinasi. Enjoy a birds-eye view of the whole of Muzafarabad and different mountains from the top. Departure for Islamabad. Arrived in Islamabad at around 9:30 pm. End of services.
Note: From November to May (Depending on weather conditions), Naran valley road Remains closed due to heavy snowfall.
- 7 Days Naran, Neelum & Shogran Valley Honeymoon Tour Package from 128,000 PKR
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- A trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
List of the Best Honeymoon Tours By Click Pakistan