Explore the exceptional beauty of Pakistan North with Our 5 Days Hunza Honeymoon Tour Package. It is the most demanding honeymoon tour package in which you will experience dynamic landscapes, lakes, towering mountains, and natural waterfalls.
Gilgit Baltistan is rich in cultural heritage and is home to friendly and hospitable people. Apricot blossoms during spring paint the valley in hues of pink and white, creating a mesmerizing sight. Tourists across the globe rush to the valley to see this stunning, colourful season.
The vibrant bazaars and the ancient Baltit Fort offer glimpses into the region’s rich history and culture. Visiting the Hunza Valley is an experience that combines natural splendour, cultural richness, and a sense of tranquillity, making it a haven for travellers seeking solace in nature’s embrace.
Tour Highlights of Hunza Honeymoon Tour Package 2023
- Travel on the highest paved international road (KKH) in the world
- Visit of ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
- Tour the valleys including Hunza, Naran, Kaghan, Balakot
- Lakes including Attabad, Naltar Lake, and Satrangi Lake.
- Private Transport (Toyota GLI Car)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodation (1 Room)
- Sightseeing according to itinerary
- Complimentary Breakfast daily
- Driver Food & Stay Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 5 Days Hunza Honeymoon Tour Package
Pick up the guest and move to Kaghan valley, breakfast on the way at Balakot (if needed) stopovers at Kiwi waterfall, Naran, Lulusar Lake & Babusar Pass for Photography & Sightseeing, continue on the KKH and reach Chilas by evening (8:30 hours), Overnight stay will be in Chilas.
*In case of closure of the Babusar Pass route, will travel via KKH (Besham Dasu route)
After breakfast journey will start again heading towards Hunza Valley by traveling through highest paved international road in the World the Karakorum Highway with stopovers at Rakaposhi viewpoint & mountains ranges and Nanga Parbat view point. We reach Hunza Valley at around 2:00 pm and will take some rest and relax by checking in at the hotel then will visit Altit Fort and a presentation will be given inside Altit Fort (more than 700 years old)t and Baltit Fort (more than 900 years old), Drive back to the hotel and free time till dinner, Overnight stay will be in Hunza
The wake-up call for breakfast & departure for Khunjerab Pass. We will follow the KKH further North towards the Pakistan-China border by spending leisure time at Attabad Lake, one of the most magnificent destinations of Hunza Valley and visit the small town of Passu and hike up to a stunning viewpoint alongside the huge, icy Passu Glacier & Hussaini Suspension Bridge before getting back to Karimabad. Overnight stay in Hunza
After breakfast, departure for Naran with the same route with stopovers on the way for sightseeing & photography. Reach Naran and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Naran or Besham
*Note: During the closing of the Babusar Naran route we will travel via the Besham Dasu route
Breakfast and get ready to travel back to Islamabad with stopovers on the way. Arrival in Islamabad around 9:00 pm.
- 5 Day Hunza Valley honeymoon tour starting from 125,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- A trip starting from Lahore includes 28,000 PKR additional in the price.
- The mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 48 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
See Other Hunza Tour 2023
|PACKAGE NAME||DAYS||BOOK NOW|
|Hunza & Attabad Lake Tour||5|
|Hunza & Hoper Valley Tour||6|
|Hunza & Naltar Honeymoon Tour||6|
|Hunza & Fairy Meadows Tour||7|
|Hunza, Hoper & Naltar Tour||7|
|Hunza, Khunjrab Pass, Hoper & Naltar||8|
|Hunza, Naltar & Fairy Meadows Honeymoon||9|