Hunza is a spectacular valley and home to many towering mountains above 7000 m. Its culture and hospitality attract tourists around the world as it is the favourite destination of climbers and holidaymakers. Skardu is another wonder of beauty on the earth and home of the second-highest peak, K2, and other famous peaks above 8000 m. The area possesses distinctive topographical features and immense beauty to charisms the world especially honeymooners. Hunza & Skardu tour package covers both destinations and gives you a perfect holiday getaway. Click Pakistan offers premium Hunza and Skardu luxury tour packages with optimum options of hotel selections and knowledgeable tour guide services.
Highlights of Hunza and Skardu Luxury Tour 2024
- Go through the Hunza valley, surrounded by mighty peaks.
- View of peaks including Rakaposhi, Passu Sar, and Ultar Sar in the Karakoram
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Nagar, Indus), tributaries, and streams
- Lakes including one of the most beautiful blue-watered Attabad Lake
- Glaciers including Bualtar, Passu, Batura and Hussaini etc
- Sightseeing of the ancient town of Karimabad & years-old Forts (Altit and Baltit)
- Brief tour of Skardu, located at 8,202 ft above sea level
- Visit Shigar Valley & Fort; the valley is a gateway to the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes, and Kachura village
- Lakes including Blind Lake, Sadpara, Shoesar, Upper Kachura Lake
- Luxury transport (𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐙 𝐍𝐂𝐏 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥)
- 7 night’s hotel accommodation (Twin Sharing)
- Complimentary breakfast every day
- Sightseeing, as mentioned in the itinerary
- Expert driver cum tour guide
- Entry tickets for forts/parks
- All fuel, tolls, taxes & parking expenses
- Driver food and night stay expenses
- Air Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Any extra charges in case of flight cancellation
- Miscellaneous expenses – drinks and souvenirs etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Tour Itinerary of Hunza and Skardu Luxuray Tour 2024
Fly to Skardu from Islamabad airport (1h-7m) our driver cum tour guide will meet & greet at Gilgit airport. Departure to visit Shangrila Lake & Upper Kachura Lake (The beautiful lakes attract thousands of tourists yearly because of their crystal clear waters and spectacular views around it) Enjoy boating in Lower & Upper Kachura Lakes. Visit to beautiful Soak Valley. Sightseeing and photography. Drive back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Lake.
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Shigar Valley. Stopover at Cold Desert (It is a high-altitude desert located near Skardu in District Shigar. The desert contains large sand dunes that are sometimes covered in snow during the winters.) De-tour to visit scenic Blind Lake. Visit the old town of Shigar and the famous Shigar fort (built in the 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Visit Amburiq Mosque (one of the oldest in Baltistan). Overnight stay in Shigar.
Breakfast in the hotel and drive to visit Manthoka Waterfall. Photography and Sightseeing. Drive to Khaplu (Khaplu was the second-largest kingdom in old Baltistan under the Yabgo dynasty) Stopover at the confluence point of river Shyok and Indus river. Sightseeing nearby waterfall. Drive to Khaplu. Visit the old town of Khaplu and the famous Khaplu fort (built in the mid-19th century). Visit 600 years old famous Chaqchan Mosque. Drive back to Skadu to experience nature closely by night stay at Katpana desert Skardu.
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Hunza Valley. Travel through the main Skardu road passing through the towns of Astak, Sassi and Jaglot (4h–55m) Stopover on the way at Rakaposhi viewpoint for sightseeing & photography. Arrival in Hunza Valley and transfer to hotel. Visit Karimabad (Karimabad, formerly known as Baltit, is the capital of Hunza District. An article in The Guardian ranked it as one of the five “Best Tourist Sites” in Pakistan) Overnight stay in Hunza Valley
Breakfast in the hotel and ready to explore Hunza (a mountainous valley in the northern part of Pakistan) and visit Altit Fort, Altit village and Royal Garden (originally home to the hereditary rulers of the Hunza state). Drive to Eagle Nest and witness the majestic sunset on the mountain and a bird-eye view of Hunza Valley. Visit Karimabad local market for shopping etc. Overnight stay in Hunza.
Breakfast in the hotel and ready for whole day sightseeing tour to Khunjerab Pass – Khunjerab Pass Pak-China Border is a scenic and breathtaking landmark located at an altitude of 15,397 feet (4,600 M). It is the highest point on the majestic Karakoram Highway of the Gilgit Baltistan region). Visit all magnificent attractions on the way including Attabad Lake (Attabad lake is a great attraction to visit with families and friends. Its fascinating blue-coloured water gives a new spectrum of beauty) Ganish Bridge and Ganish Village, Gulmit, Passu Cones, Passu Glacier, Sost and Khunjerab Pass Drive back to Attabad Lake. Enjoy leisure time at Lake. Overnight stay in Luxus Resort Attabad
Breakfast in the hotel and visit Baltit fort (UNESCO World Heritage Tentative list since 2004). Then drive to Nomal village and transfer to Local 4×4 jeep for Naltar Valley (It is a forested region known for its dramatic mountain scenery and for its three lakes: Strangi Lake, Blue Lake, and Bodlok Lake) Visit Naltar Valley and Naltar Lakes. Quality time at Naltar Valley. Sightseeing and photography. Drive back to Gilgit till evening. Overnight stay in Gilgit.
Breakfast in the hotel and drop off at the Gilgit airport as per flight schedule) Fly back to Islamabad. (End of Services)
- Hunza and Skardu luxury tour package starting from 150,000 PKR (Per head)
- The proposed price is for 2 people based on twin sharing (Pakistani nationals)
- Tour prices may vary for non-Pakistani citizens upon hotel selections.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 72 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
May you also like this: Best Honeymoon Tour Packages of Northern Areas.