Hunza is the spectacular valley and home of many mountains above 7000 m. Its culture and hospitality attract tourists around the world as it is the favorite destination of climbers and holidaymakers. Skardu is another wonder of beauty on the earth and home of a second-highest peak, K2, and other famous peaks above 8000 m. The area possesses distinctive topographical features and immense beauty to charisms the world. Hunza & Skardu tour package covers both destinations and gives you a perfect holiday getaway. Click Pakistan offers premium Hunza and Skardu luxury tour package with optimum options of hotels selections and knowledgeable tour guide services.
Tour Highlights of Hunza and Skardu Luxury Tour 2022
- Go through the Hunza valley, surrounded by mighty peaks.
- View of peaks including Rakaposhi, Passu Sar and Ultar Sar in the Karakoram
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Nagar, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams
- Lakes including one of the most beautiful blue-watered Attabad Lake
- Glaciers including Bualtar, Passu, Batura and Hussaini etc
- Sightseeing of years old forts (Altit and Baltit)
- Karakoram Highway and Ancient Silk Route
- Brief touring of Skardu, located at 8,202 ft above sea level
- Visit Shigar valley & fort; the valley is a gateway the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes, and Kachura village
- Lakes including Blind Lake, Sadpara, Shoesar, Upper Kachura lake
- An experienced and knowledgeable local tour guide (English spoken)
- All land transport involved as per itinerary
- Domestic flights (Islamabad-Gilgit-Skardu-Islamabad) Eco
- Airport transfers for international flights on day start and day end
- Accommodation on twin sharing as described below in details
- Meals throughout the tour (breakfast & dinner)
- Letter of Invitation and general visa advice
- Tea & Coffee morning & afternoon
- Travel insurance
- Pakistan Visa
- Tips for local guides and support staff
- Guided Islamabad sightseeing
- Miscellaneous expenses – drinks and souvenirs etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Tour Itinerary of Hunza and Skardu Luxuray Tour 2022-2023
Departure from Islamabad and arrive at Gilgit airport (1:15 hours flight); our driver cum tour guide will pick you up and route you to Hunza. After reaching the valley (2 hrs scenic drive), transfer into the hotel for rest. Ready to visit a magical region and its unique culture. Visit ancient Altit & Baltit forts and a presentation inside about the history of years old forts situated on mountains. Experience the sunset at Eagle Nest View Point (It is a place where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the whole valley). Visit to Karimabad Bazar. Overnight stay in Hunza.
After breakfast, depart to visit Khunjerab Pass (China & Pakistan Border) and travel on Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road surrounded by mighty peaks. Quality time at majestic Attabad Lake sightseeing & boating at Lake, then move toward Khunjrab Pass with stopovers at Passu Cones, Hussaini suspension bridge & Sust Bazar. Back to hotel by evening. Overnight stay in Hunza.
Breakfast and get ready to travel towards Naltar Valley. It is a dramatic mountainous region and known for its forested scenery. Naltar valley is located only 35 Kilometres away from Gilgit City, the capital of Gilgit Baltistan province. Spend quality time to explore the three most beautiful lakes (Strangi Lake, Blue Lake, and Bodlok lake) whole day excursion and back before evening to Gilgit city. Overnight at Gilgit.
After breakfast, departure for Skardu, a valley surrounded by mighty mountains and lakes (4 hrs drive) Stopovers on the way for sightseeing & photography. Overnight stay in Skardu.
Breakfast, whole day excursion visit, Shangrilla Lake, upper Kachura Lake & Sog Valley. Overnight at Skardu
Breakfast, Visit Deosai National Park, visit Deosai Top, Satpara lake, Kala Pani, Bara Pani, Sheosar lake. Overnight at Skardu.
Breakfast & Visit to Khaplu, on the way visit Sarfranga cold desert & drive Khaplu fort on the way visit Manthoka waterfall. Overnight stay in Skardu
After breakfast drop at Skardu international airport. Fly back to Islamabad (End of Services)