In the extreme north of Pakistan, Skardu’s central valley of Gilgit-Baltistan is a home of beauty, serenity, and wilderness. This beautiful valley is surrounded by the mighty Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges. Hunza has also become the main tourist attraction. Click Pakistan offers its special “9 Days Skardu, Hunza & Shogran Honeymoon Tour Package by road” package, covering all major destinations of Skardu, Hunza, Naran, and Shogran Valleys.
- Visit Skardu, Shigar, Mantokha waterfall, Deosai plains, and Sadpara lake
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams & much more
- Visit of ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
- Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest paved road in the world
- Lakes including Attabad, Lulusar, and Saif ul Malook
- Explore the Shogran Valley and Sri Paye Meadows
- Transport (Toyota Gli Car)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- 8-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Prado jeep for Deosai & Sadpara lake
- 4×4 Jeep for Saiful Malook Jheel
- 4×4 Jeep for Shogran & Sri Paye Meadows
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Complimentary Breakfast Daily
- Driver Food & Stay Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets and forts tickets
- Lunch, dinner, or snacks
- Boating, rafting tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
Pick up the guest and travel through Hazara Motorway and Balakot. Short stay at Kunhar and Kawai Waterfall. Arrival in Naran Photography, Sightseeing. Continue drive towards Chilas, with stopovers at Lulusar Lake, Batakundi, Besal, and Babusar Pass Arrival in Chilas. Overnight stay in Chilas
*If Babusar gets close then will travel through the Besham route
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Skardu. Travel via Jaglot and Astak Nala Arrival in Skardu and transfer to hotel. Free time in the hotel for relax after long traveling. Overnight stay near Shangrila Resort
Breakfast and departure for Shigar Valley. Short break for photography at Cold Desert. Witness scenic Blind Lake from distance and drive to Shigar valley. Visit the old town of Shigar and the famous Shigar fort (built in the 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Visit Amburiq Mosque (one of the oldest in Baltistan). Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Skardu
After breakfast departure for Deosai Plains. Stopover at scenic Sadpara Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Continue for Deosai Plains. Visit Deosai top, Bara Pani, and majestic Sheosar Lake. Spend leisure time at Sheosar Lake and enjoy views of Nanga Parbat from at distance. Drive back to Skardu by evening. Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast in Hotel. Visit Shangrila Lake (Lower Kachura) and Upper Kachura Lake. Customers can enjoy boating in the majestic Upper Kachura. Departure for Hunza (Long day travel). Arrive in Hunza late and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hunza
Breakfast in Hotel & departure for Khunjrab pass.Quality time at Attabad lake (One of the most visited points). Enjoy boating activities at Lake.Visit Passu cones & Hussaini Bridge. Continue to drive towards Khunjerab Pass. Quality time at Khunjerab & photography short stay at Sost on the return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Hunza
Breakfast at Hotel & ready to visit Karamimabad. Visit Altit fort, Baltit fort, and the Royal Garden of Hunza Valley. Departure for Chilas after visiting the forts. Short stay at Rakaposhi viewpoint. Reach Naran & Check-in into Hotel. Overnight stay at Naran.
Breakfast at Hotel & ready to visit Lake Saiful Malook. Quality time at Lake and return for river rafting. Departure for Shogran Valley & Sri Paye Meadows. Reach Kiwai and Shift for 4×4 Jeep for Shogran. Reach Shogran and Check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Shogran Valley.
Breakfast at Hotel & ready to visit Sri & Paye meadows. Quality time at the meadows and get back to Kiwai waterfall. Departure for Islamabad by stopping at Balakot. Arrival at Islamabad at around 9:30 pm End of Services
- 9 Days Skardu, Hunza & Shogran Honeymoon Tour Package from 115,000 Per Head Pick & Drop from Islamabad
- Starting trip from Lahore will include 30,000 PKR additional as fuel and toll cost
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.