Enter into an unforgettable journey of romance in Pakistan’s most breathtaking destinations. Join our exclusively designed 7 days Swat, Shogran Kashmir honeymoon tour package, offering a blend of adventure, serenity and intimate moments.
Neelum Valley is famous for its tranquil landscapes while Swat is referred to as the Switzerland of Pakistan, and a trip to Sri Paye meadows will take you in the clouds, touching to the sky. This honeymoon journey promises to kindle your love and create cherished memories.
Highlights of 7 Days Swat Shogran & Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package
- Tour to vibrant bazaars, and the historical significance of Swat
- Enjoy the alpine landscapes and outdoor activities at Mallam Jabba
- Visit Mahodand Lake, nestled amidst majestic mountains.
- Make a round to Kalam, lush meadows and a stunning backdrop of peaks
- Take romantic walks into Sri Paye meadows and enjoy panoramic views
- Indulge in the serene landscape of Neelum Valley Kashmir
- Enjoy a beautiful hike from Kel to Arang Kel, a charming village on a hilltop
- Taste the traditional cuisine of the Swat & Kashmir valleys
- Transport (Toyota GLI Car)
- 6-Night hotel accommodation
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- 4X4 Jeeps rides where it requires
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- Driver food & stay expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Lunch, dinner or snacks
- Boating/rafting/forts tickets
- Any type of hot & cold drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 7 Days Swat Shogran & Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package 2023
Pick up the guest and move to Islamabad. Travel via Swat motorway with amazing landscape. Breakfast on the way at Mingora/Fiza ghat. After breakfast move toward Mallam Jabba. Free time to explore the surroundings of Malam Jabba. Enjoy skiing activities, Chair left etc. at Malam Jabba. Drive back towards Hotel. Overnight stay in Malam Jaba/Swat
Breakfast in Hotel and drive towards Kalam Valley Reaching Kalam check in the hotel and rest for some minutes Departure to visit Kalam Forest, Usho & Ploga village & Waterfalls, Mahudand Lake & spend quality time at Lake. Ride back towards Kalam Valley and free time for a visit to Kalam bazaar. Night stay at Kalam
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Balakot via Shangla Pass. Stopover at Shangla Top for Sightseeing. Arrive in Balakot and check in at the hotel. Free time to visit River. Overnight stay at Balakot
Breakfast and ready to visit Shogran Valley and Sri Paye meadows. Transfer in a 4X4 jeep from Kiwai Waterfall and move to Sri Paye Meadows. Quality time at meadows (sightseeing, horse-riding) Get back to Shogran and check in at the hotel. Free time to visit Shogran valley. Overnight stay in Shogran.
After breakfast departure for Muzafarabad via Gari Habib Ullah route. Short break in Muzaffarabad & continue to drive to Neelum Valley. Short break at Dhani & Kutton waterfalls. Enjoy the natural beauty alongside the Neelum River & photography. Arrive and check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Keran
After breakfast drive to Kel. Reach Sharda and transfer into 4×4 and move toward Kel. Short hiking to Aurngkel (A very beautiful small village) Sightseeing and photography at Aurngkel and its surroundings. Drive back to Keran with a stopover at Sharda. Overnight stay at Keran
Breakfast in the hotel. Sightseeing and photography of Keran Ready to depart for Islamabad via the Bhorban route. Stopovers on the way at Murree and Patriayata. Drop off Islamabad (End of Service)
- 7 Days Swat, Shogran & Kashmir Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 135,000 PKR (For couples)
- Trip starting from Lahore includes 25,000 PKR additional as fuel & tolls adjustment.
- Increase in fuel prices by more than 5 Rupees, extra cost will apply to the package.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.