In the extreme north of Pakistan, Skardu’s central valley of Gilgit-Baltistan is a home of beauty, serenity and wilderness. This beautiful valley is surrounded by mighty Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges. Skardu is famous for climbing and mountaineering worldwide. These towering mountains, along with resorts, lakes, forts, cold deserts, and the most important, the hospitality of local people, attracts thousands of climbers and tourists from all over the world each year. By keeping all of this, Click Pakistan designed a special “7 Days Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package by road” package that covers all major attractions of Skardu and its surroundings.
- View of hundreds of peaks including Nanga Parbat, Rakaposhi, Passu Sar & Ultar Sar
- Brief touring of Skardu, a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan 8,202 ft above sea level
- Visit Shigar, the valley is a gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes and Kachura village
- Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road
- Lakes including Blind lake, Sadpara , Shoesar,Shangrila, Lulusar etc
- Transport (Toyota Gli Car)
- Fuel, road tolls & parking cost
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Driver Food & Stay Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch or any type of snacks
- Boating or rafting tickets
- Any type of hot & cold drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 7 Days Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package 2024
Pick up the guest in the early morning from the doorstep and depart for Chilas. Travel through the beautiful Hazara Motorway with stopovers on the way at Naran, Lulusar Lake, and Babusar Top. Sightseeing & Photography. Reach Chilas & transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay in Chilas
*Note: If Babusar gets close then will travel through the Besham route
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Skardu. Travel via Jaglot and Astak. Arrival in Skardu. Visit Shangrila Lake and Upper Kachura Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Enjoy boating in Upper Kachura Lake. Drive back to hotel. Overnight stay at Shangrila Lake/Skardu
After breakfast ready to visit Manthoka Waterfall. Photography and Sightseeing. Departure for Shigar Valley. Stopover at Cold Desert. Enjoy distance view of Blind Lake and Sarfaranga Desert. Visit old town Shigar and famous Shigar fort (built in 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Leisure time in the peaceful lawn of Shigar fort. Visit Amburiq Mosque (one of the oldest in Baltistan). Drive back to Skardu. Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast and drive to Khaplu. Stopover at confluence point of river Shyok River and Indus. Sightseeing near-by waterfall. Drive to Khaplu. Visit old town of Khaplu and famous Khaplu fort (built in the mid-19th century). Visit 600 years old famous Chaqchan Mosque. Drive back to Skadu. Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to enjoy short hike to Organic village (2 hours round trip – optional). Visit Kharpocho fort (hike). Visit Sadpara Lake and enjoy beautiful surroundings of the lake. Visit Skardu local market for shopping and enjoy local food. Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast and departure for Naran. Travel through Chilas & Babusar Pass. Stopovers on the way at Babusar Top, Basel Arrival in Naran. Transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Naran
Breakfast in the hotel and ready to visit Lake Saiful Malook (Optional & Jeep charges not included) Transfer into 4X4 local Jeep. Reach lake and quality time at Lake, sightseeing and photography. Departure for Islamabad with stopovers on the way at Kunhar river, Kaghan valley. Arrival in Islamabad around 9 pm. (End of services).
Note: From November to May (Depends on weather conditions), Naran valley road Remain closed due to heavy snowfall. So during this period, we will travel by Besham/KKH route.
- 7 Days Skardu & Deosai Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 155,000 PKR | Pick & Drop: Islamabad
- Increase in fuel prices by more than 5 Rupees, extra cost will apply to the package.
- The starting trip from Lahore includes 30,000 PKR as fuel & tolls adjustment
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.