In the extreme north of Pakistan, Skardu’s central valley of Gilgit-Baltistan is a home of beauty, serenity, and wilderness. This beautiful valley is surrounded by the mighty Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges. Skardu is famous for climbing and mountaineering worldwide.
These towering mountains, along with resorts, lakes, forts, cold deserts, and most importantly, the hospitality of local people, attract thousands of climbers and tourists from all over the world each year. By keeping all of this, Click Pakistan offers its special “7 Days Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package by air” package, covering all top attractions.
- View of hundreds of peaks including Nanga Parbat, Rakaposhi, Passu Sar & Ultar Sar
- A brief tour of Skardu, a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan 8,202 ft above sea level
- Visit Shigar, the valley is a gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes, and Kachura village
- Lakes including Blind lake, Sadpara, Shoesar, Upper Kuchura lake
- Transport (Parado TZ-NCP Model)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
- 6-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4X4 local Jeep to visit Bashu Valley
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Complimentary breakfast
- Driver Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets and forts tickets
- Lunch, Dinner or SnacksBoating
- Rafting Expenses
Any Hot & Cold Drink
Fly to Skardu from Islamabad. Visit Shangrila Lake and Upper Kachura Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Enjoy boating in Upper Kachura Lake. Visit beautiful Soak Valley. Drive back to hotel Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast. Half-day visit to beautiful Basho Valley. Photography and Sightseeing. Drive back to Skardu and visit Hussainabad Waterfall and Hargissa Stream. Visit Katpana Desert and Katpana Lake. Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Skardu
On this day you will explore Shigar Valley, which is located only 30 minutes away from Skardu city. Stopover for photography at high altitude cold Desert and enjoy the scenic beauty of the blind lake from a distance. Drive to Shigar. Visit the old town Shigar and the famous Shigar fort (built-in the 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Leisure time in the calm of Shigar fort lawn. Visit Amburiq mosque, which is considered one of the oldest mosques in Baltistan. Overnight stay will be in Shigar.
Breakfast. Drive to Khaplu. Visit Manthoka waterfall. Visit Khaplu fort and Chaqchan Mosque. Photography and Sightseeing in the beautiful town of Khaplu. Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Skardu
On this day, we drive to the Ghanche district of Skardu; Ghanche is also a central point between Skardu and Indian Leh, which are connected through Ladakh. Visit Sailing fish farm. Visit Sogha Lake and enjoy scenic views around the lake. Visit Barah Waterfall. Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Shigar / Skardu
Today is the departure for the highest plateau and natural wonder, Deosai Plains. Stopover at scenic Sadpara Lake for photography and sightseeing and drive for Deosai Plains. Visit Deosai top, Bara Pani, and majestic Sheosar Lake. Spend leisure time at Sheosar Lake and enjoy views of Nanga Parbat from a distance. Drive back to Skardu by evening. Overnight will be in Skardu.
Fly back to Islamabad airport.
- Package starting from 85,000 PKR (Per Head) | Pick & Drop: Skardu Airport (Air Tickets Excluded)
- The price is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance.
- Increase in fuel prices by more than 5 Rupees, extra cost will apply to the package.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.