One of the best combinations of Hunza and Fairy Meadows tours, the 7 Days Hunza & Fairy Meadows Honeymoon tour package, has an adventure and opportunity to witness the majestic beauty of the world-famous places of Hunza Gilgit Baltistan.
Tour Highlights of 7 Days Honeymoon Tour to Hunza and Fairy Meadows 2023
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams & much more
- Visit of ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
- Visit the Minapan village and enjoy the traditional food in the lap of mountains
- Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road in the world
- Visit majestically beautiful Naltar Valley and Naltar Lakes (Satrangi and Blue Lake).
- Lakes including Attabad,Lulusar and Saif ul Malook
- Visit of Fairy Meadows and hike toward beyal camp & Nanga Parbat base camp
- Transport (Toyota GLI New Model)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 2-Night in Fairy Meadows in huts
- 4×4 Parado Jeep for Naltar Lake
- 4×4 Jeep for Fairy Meadows
- Local Guide for trekking
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Driver ExpenseS
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 7 Days Honeymoon Tour to Hunza and Fairy Meadows 2023
Pick up guest early mornign and move towards Balakot and Have breakfast at Kiwai, Stopover at Kaghan, Naran, Lulusar lake, &Babosar Top & Enjoy quality time, Reach Chillas and transfer to hotel around 7:00 pm, dinner and overnight stay at Hotel (We’ll Use KKH if Babosar top is Inaccessible)
Breakfast at Hotel and move towards Hunza, Stopover at Mountain Junction point. Reach Gilgit and sightseeing, stopover at Rakaposhi view point & move towards Hunza, reach Karimabad and explore the beauty of Hunza Valley, Short trek towards Karimabad fort. Visit Royal Gardens Altit&Altit Fort, check in to hotel, BBQ dinner & Bonfire at hotel and enjoy an amazing local folk musical night, Overnight stay at hotel
Breakfast at Hotel and move towards Khunjerab pass, visit Attabad tunnels (8km Long) and Attabad lake, Enjoy boating & Leisure time at Attabad Lake, travel towards Khunjerab, Reach Khunjerab pass and enjoy quality time, Move back towards Passu Cones, visit Hussaini hanging bridge, Move back towards for Dinner & Overnight stay
Breakfast and move towards Eagles nest view point, explore the beauty of Hunza from the highest point covered with 7 mighty glaciers, Leave for Fairymedows move towards Raikot bridge, Shift to jeeps and move towards Tattu valley, start trek towards Fairymedows (4 hrs trek) Reach Fairymedows and enjoy quality time, enjoy Dinner and bonfire at Meadows Cottages, Overnight stay at Camping
Breakfast and move towards Bayal camp, Reach Bayal camp and enjoy quality time, move towards Nanga Parbat Base camp, reach Base and enjoy quality time, move back towards Meadows Base, Enjoy Bonfire, Dinner and overnight camping
Breakfast and move towards Tattu valley, Shift to jeeps and move towards Raikot, Reach Raikot and move towards Chillas, Check in to hotel for Dinner and overnight stay
Breakfast at Hotel and Leave towards Naran, Reach Babosar top and enjoy quality time, Stopover at Lulusar lake and Jalkhad water streams, move towards Balakot and stopover at Kunhar river view point, Have dinner at Mansehra, leave for Islamabad, Reach and drop off guests. (End of Services)
- 9 Days Hunza & Fairy Meadows Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 175,000 PKR (Couple)
- Starting trip from Lahore will include 20,000 Rs more in the package
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 50% as advance into the company account and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.