Hunza valley has always been remained top rated visited destination whole the year. Our 6 Days trip to Hunza Naltar Valley 2023 is among the best packages that cover all attractions of the valley. Most newlywed couples and families love to visit a heavenly beautiful valley with its majestic landscape, rivers, lakes, mighty mountains, natural waterfalls, glaciers, and delicious food with locals’ unique hospitality.
Tour Highlights of 6 Days Trip to Hunza Naltar Valley
- View of hundreds of peaks including Rakaposhi, Passu Sar & Ultar Sar
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams & much more
- Visit of ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
- Visit the Minapan village and enjoy the traditional food in the lap of mountains
- Enjoy the travel of Karakoram Highway, the highest paved international road in the world
- Visit valleys of northern Pakistan including Hunza, Nagar, Besham/Kaghan, Naran, etc
- Visit Naltar Valley, having dramatic mountain scenery
- Lakes including Attabad, Naltar Lake, Satrangi Lake, Lulusar, Saif ul Malook, etc.
- Private Transport (Toyota GLI Car)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
- 5-Night Hotel Accommodation (1 Room)
- 4X4 Jeep for Naltar Valley & Lakes
- Driver food and stay expense
- Every day Breakfast
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Pick up the guest and move toward Kaghan. Breakfast on the way at Balakot. Short break on the way at Kiwai waterfall for Photography & Sightseeing. Continue travel towards Naran. Stopovers at, Lulusar Lake, Babusar Pass, reach Chilas by evening (8:30 hours), Overnight stay will be in Chilas.
*If Babusar get closed due to snowfall (October to May) then will travel through Besham route
After breakfast journey will start again heading towards Hunza Valley by traveling through highest paved international road in the World the Karakorum Highway with stopovers at Rakaposhi viewpoint & mountains ranges and Nanga Parbat view point. We reach Hunza Valley at around 2:00 pm and will take some rest to relax by checking in the hotel and then brief visit and presentation inside Altit Fort (more than 700 years old)t and Baltit Fort (more than 900 years old) , Drive back to hotel and free time till dinner , Overnight stay will be in Hunza
Wake up call for breakfast & departure for Khunjerab Pass. We will follow the KKH further North towards the Pakistan-China border by spending leisure time at Attabad Lake, one of the most magnificent destinations of Hunza Valley and visit the small town of Passu and hike up to a stunning viewpoint alongside the huge, icy Passu Glacier & Hussaini Suspension Bridge before getting back to Karimabad. We enjoy the sunset o at Duikar View Point, where at 3000m we get spectacular vistas of the valley and peaks. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast in the hotel early and ready to visit Naltar Valley, Naltar is a forested region known for its dramatic mountain scenery. Naltar valley is also famous for the three lakes-Strangi Lake, Blue Lake and Bodlok Lake.We reach first Nomal and from here travel to Naltar by 4×4 Jeep and passing through forest, vallies, streams, lush green mountain & waterfalls. Enjoy the magnificently beautiful Naltar lakes (Satrangi, Blue lakes &Bodlok ). After brief visit will drive back to Gilgit and check in the hotel .Overnight stay in Gilgit
After breakfast , get ready back to Islamabad, stopovers on the way and reach Chilas. Check in the hotel for rest till dinner, Overnight stay in Chilas/Naran
After breakfast, departure for Islamabad with stopovers on the way. Arrival in Islamabad around 8:00 pm (End of Services)
- 6 Days Hunza & Naltar Valley honeymoon Tour package starting from 130,000 PKR (Couple)
- Your booking confirmation is subject to a 40% advance payment into the company account.
- Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 24 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment
- Starting the trip from Lahore will include 22,000 Rs more in the package.
See Other Hunza Tour Packages 2023
|PACKAGE NAME||DAYS||BOOK NOW|
|Hunza & Attabad Lake Tour||5|
|Hunza & Hoper Valley Tour||6|
|Hunza & Naltar Honeymoon Tour||6|
|Hunza & Fairy Meadows Tour||7|
|Hunza, Hoper & Naltar Tour||7|
|Hunza, Khunjrab Pass, Hoper & Naltar||8|
|Hunza, Naltar & Fairy Meadows Honeymoon||9|