Skardu’s is a home of amazing landscape with beauty, serenity and hospitality of locals. It is surrounded by mighty Karakorum, Himalaya, and Hindu Kush mountain ranges and is famous for climbing and mountaineering worldwide. The valley hosts the second-highest mountain in the World. 5 Days Skardu Honeymoon Tour Package by air is exclusively designed for those who avoid long travelling by road. And want to maximum enjoy their holidays in a short time.
- View of hundreds of peaks including Nanga Parbat, Rakaposhi, Passu Sar & Ultar Sar
- A brief tour of Skardu, a city located in Gilgit−Baltistan 8,202 ft above sea level
- Visit Shigar, the valley is a gateway to the high mountains of the Karakoram
- Tour of Mantokha waterfall & Deosai Plains, a high altitude alpine plain
- Visit Satpara Lake, a beautiful natural lake near Skardu
- Touring of Sheosar, Shangrila Lakes, and Kachura village
- Lakes including Blind lake, Sadpara , Shoesar, Upper Kuchura lake
- Transport (Parado TZ-NCP Model )
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
- Complimentary breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver expense
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets & forts entry tickets
- Lunch, Dinner, or Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Expenses
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Pick up the guest from Skardu airport and visit Shangrila Lake and Upper Kachura Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Enjoy boating in Upper Kachura Lake. Visit beautiful Soak Valley (Optional). Drive back to hotel Overnight stay near Shangrila Lake
Breakfast. Departure for Shigar Valley. Stopover for photography at Cold Desert. De-tour to visit scenic Blind Lake and Sarfaranga Desert. Drive to Shigar. Visit old town Shigar and famous Shigar fort (built in 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Leisure time in the peaceful lawn of Shigar fort. Visit Amburiq Mosque (one of the oldest in Baltistan). Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Shigar / Skardu
Breakfast. Drive to Khaplu. Stopover at the confluence point of river Shyok River and Indus. Visit Manthoka Waterfall. Sightseeing nearby waterfall. Drive to Khaplu. Visit the old town of Khaplu and the famous Khaplu fort (built in the mid-19th century). Visit 600 years old famous Chaqchan Mosque. Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Shigar / Skardu
Breakfast and departure for Deosai Plains, stopover at scenic Sadpara Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Continue for Deosai Plains. Visit Deosai top, Bara Pani and majestic Sheosar Lake. Spend leisure time at Sheosar Lake and enjoy views of Nanga Parbat at distance. Drive back to Skardu by evening. Overnight in Shigar / Skardu
Breakfast in the hotel and ready to departure for Skardu airport, drop off at the airport (End of services)
- Package starting from 96,000 PKR (For Couple) | Pick & Drop: Skardu Airport
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.