Experience an unforgettable adventure with our 5 days Kashmir & Taobutt honeymoon tour package. Neelum Valley, Kashmir, is a region of incredible natural beauty and cultural diversity. In this package, you’ll go through the lush valleys, serene lakes, and majestic mountains of Azad Kashmir, including Neelum Valley, Keran, and Sharda. Taobutt offers an authentic glimpse into the local way of life, with its picturesque landscapes, hospitable residents, and opportunities for trekking and nature exploration.
• Visit Kutton village and waterfall, located 98 km from Muzaffarabad
• Visit Keran, a small village on the bank of the Neelum river
• Visit Sharda Buddhist temple ruins, village, and Neeelum River
• Visit a small stunning Kel village on the bank of the River
• Visit Arang Kel situated on the hilltop above Kel village
• Visit Taobut, a village (3.5-hour jeep track)
• Private Transport (Corolla Gli)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
• 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
• 4×4 Jeep Safari (Kel to Taobutt)
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Food & Stay Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 5 Days Kashmir & Taobutt Honeymoon Tour Package
DAY 1 | MUZAFFARABAD – KERAN
Pick up and move toward Muzaffarabad. Short break at Dhani waterfall for photography and heading towards Kutton waterfall. Reach Keran Valley by evening and check in the hotel. Overnight stay at Keran
DAY 2 | SHARDA – KEL – AURAGKEL
Breakfast at the hotel and get ready to travel to Kel and visit the beautiful village of Kel meadows and its surrounds. Passing through breathtaking landscapes all the way. Reach at Kel and time to cross the River by cable car, a thrilling experience and spectacular views from a cable car. Hiking towards Arang Kel( not recommended for kids and elders). Experience the amazing Arang Kel village beauty. Travel back to Sharda for a night stay before the evening. Dinner and night stay at Sharda or Karen
DAY 3 | KEL – TAOBUTT
After breakfast, drive towards Taobut and enjoy lush green Mountain View, sightseeing and photography on the way. Reach Taobut village; It is the last station in Neelam Valley and check-in in the hotel, take some rest. The whole day’s activity is about, fantastic landscape Photography, and sightseeing. Overnight stay at Taobut
DAY 4 | SHARDA – KERAN
Breakfast at a hotel in Taobut, and visit the Neelum River, a river in the Kashmir region of India and Pakistan. Get ready to travel back to Shard. Reach Sharda Touring ancient Sharda University (Holy place of Buddhists). Visit Sharda village and interact with local people. Drive towards Keran and check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Keran
DAY 5 | UPPER NEELUM – ISLAMABAD
Breakfast at a hotel in Keran and heading towards Kutton village, a village & tourist resort in Neelam Valley. Stopovers at Kutton village and Uthmuqam, sightseeing and photography. Continue travel toward IslamabadArrival Islamabad at around 9;30 p.m. (End of services)
• 5 Days Kashmir & Taobutt Honeymoon Tour Package Starting from 120,000 PKR (Couple)
• Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
• Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
• Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
• Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
• In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
• Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.