Kumrat Valley, one of the new addition to Pakistan tourism, is mostly known for its dense forest which makes it different than other nearby destinations. The large deodars give Kumrat a fairytale-like ambiance. Click Pakistan presents its 4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley to cover all the beautiful attractions of the valley.
The Kumrat valley tour package got popular after Pakistan prime minister paid a visit to the destination and valued the place. Kumrat valley trek is surrounded by dense pine trees that give an amazing view of natural calmness and beauty. Travelers love Kumrat valley camping and enjoy cooking activities on their own while staying in camps. Kumrat valley weather also remains cool in the summer season.
Tour Highlights of 4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley
- Brief tour of Kumrat valley and its surroundings
- Visit Wild beauty of Kotora Lake and Jahaz Banda
- Enjoy the Bonfire and BBQ Dinner in the forest
- Experience the trekking activity in the landscape
- Private Transport (Ac coaster or Hiace)
- Quality meals (Breakfast & Dinners)
- 3-Night Camping on Sharing
- 4×4 Jeep Ride Services
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All Road Tolls & Fuel Expenses
- Tour Guide Services
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch and any type of Snacks
- Boating or Rafting Tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 4 Days Tour to Kumrat Valley
Departure from Lahore at 10:30 pm, Pick up Islamabad/Rawalpindi participants at 3:30 am from Daewoo Terminal. Breakfast at Timergara/Dir. Arrive at Thal valley and transfer to Jeeps for Kumrat valley. Arrival Kumrat at Camps Installation, sightseeing, and Photography. Dinner & Bonfire 9:00 pm. Night Stay in Kumrat Valley
Breakfast at 9:00 am and departure to visit Kumrat Waterer and Jahaz Banda Pass. Trek for Jahaz Banda Pass (5 hours Trek). Reached Jahaz Banda Pass. Dinner and Night stay in Jahaz Banda Pass
Breakfast and start trek for Katora Lake. Visit Katora Lake. Back to Jahaz Banda and Kotora lake. Whole Day Sight View. Night Stay at Kumrat Valley/Thal
Breakfast at 7:00 am and departure for Lahore around 8:30 am, drop Islamabad Participants. Dinner on the way back to Lahore for Lahore Participants. Arrival at Lahore around 12:00 am
- 4 Days Kumrat & Katora Lake Group Tour Package Per Head Price 16,500 PKR
- In case the couple needs a separate room, Rs: 5,000 additional will be charged,
- Kid under 3 years old is free of charge (Lap-folding seat)
- 3-8 years kids will be charged with half seat (folding seat)
- Kids above 8 years will be charged as per full seat
- Only one child under 3 years will be free per family
- Karachi Guests can join us either from Islamabad or Lahore (traveling and hotel arrangements hotel can be managed on-demand)
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
Weekly Group Tour Departures for Kumrat & Katora Lake
DATE PRICE PICK & DROP
Fri, 02 Sep 16,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Fri, 09 Sep 16,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Fri, 16 Sep 16,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Fri, 23 Sep 16,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
Fri, 30 Sep 16,500 PKR Lahore / Islamabad
See More Group Tours Packages By Click Pakistan
3 Days Trip to Naran Kaghan 2023 | Affordable Naran Kaghan Group Tour
3 Days Trip to Neelum Valley 2023
3 Days Tour to Swat Kalam 2023 | Group Tour
5 Days Trip to Hunza Valley | Group Tour by Click Pakistan
5 Days Trip to Fairy Meadows 2023 | Group Tour Package
7 Days Group Tour to Skardu 2023 by Click Pakistan
8 Days Skardu Hunza Tour Package 2023
What is the best time to visit Kumrat Valley?
The best time to visit Kumrat valley is the summer and spring seasons. It starts from April till mid of September. Rest of the month the valley gets closed due to heavy snowfall in winter ( October to April )
Can we go Kumrat Valley on car?
You can drive your car up to THAL (a small village) and then rent a jeep to reach Kumrat Valley.
What is special in Kumrat Valley?
The main attraction of Kumrat valley for tourists is its beautiful deodar trees situated on the ground level adjacent to the Panjkora River.
Can Hiace go to Kumrat?
You can go in your own vehicle till Thal and next have to hire a 4×4 to reach Kumrat.