Explore the outstanding landscape of Swat valley with our 4 Days Swat, Kalam Honeymoon Tour Package, and enjoy the lush green meadows with beautiful snow-capped mountains. Swat district also keeps an ancient history of Buddhists. It was a major center of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom.
Tour Highlights of 4 Days Swat Kalam Honeymoon Tour Package 2023
- Visit Mallam Jabba (the largest ski resort in Pakistan)
- Visit of Swat river, Fizaghat Park & Mingora City
- Tour of Kalam Valley, a masterpiece of landscape
- Visit Mahodand Lake, a beautiful lake surrounded by mountains
- Transport (Corolla GLI)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Parado Jeep for Mahodand Lake
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Driver Food & Stay Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Any types of entry tickets or passes
- Lunch or any type of snacks
- Boating or rafting tickets
- Any type of hot & cold drink
- Personal nature expenses
Tour Itinerary of 4 Days Swat Kalam Honeymoon Tour Package 2023
Pick up the guest from door step and travel on Swat Motorway. Enjoy majestic scenery of newly built highway. Arrival at Malam Jabba. Photography & Sightseeing. Drive to Swat. Drive to Swat. Overnight stay at Swat
Breakfast. Visit White Palace, Margazar. Visit Swat Meuseum (if operational). Drive to Fiza Ghat and continue for Kalam. Stopover at Fiza Ghat and Bahrain for photography and sightseeing. Arrival in Kalam and transfer to hotel. Free time for sightseeing in Kalam. Overnight stay at Kalam
Breakfast in the hotel and Jeep Safari to visit famous Saif Ul Malook Lake. Enjoy majestic scenery in the surrounding of lake. Drive back to Naran and departure for Islamabad. Stopover on the way at Kawai waterfall. Arrival in Islamabad at around 9:00 pm. (End of services)
Breakfast in the hotel and departure to visit historical mosque of Kalam. Visit local market. Departure for Islamabad. Stopovers on the way. Arrival in Islamabad. End of service
- 4 Days Swat, Kalam Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 70,000 PKR (Couple)
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
- Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
- Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
- In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
- Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.