Pakistan Northern Areas are among the most beautiful places in the world. 10 days Skardu and Hunza honeymoon tour is the best choice for those who want to explore both destinations in one go.
It is most popular 10 days Pakistan tour Package amoung couples. Skardu and Hunza valleys are both blessed with incredible natural beauty. Skardu is famous for climbing and mountaineering worldwide. In the extreme north of Pakistan, Skardu’s central valley of Gilgit-Baltistan is a home of beauty, serenity, and wilderness.
See More: Skardu Tour Packages
- Visit Skardu, Shigar, Mantokha waterfall, Deosai plains, and Sadpara lake
- Sheosar Lake, situated in Deosai National Park, visit Shangrila & Kachura village
- Rivers (Hunza, Gilgit, Indus, Kunhar), tributaries, and streams & much more
- Visit ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
- Enjoy travel on the Karakoram Highway, the highest paved road in the world
- Lakes including Attabad, Lulusar, and Saif ul Malook
- Transport (Toyota GLI New Model)
- Fuel, all road tolls & parking expenses
- 9-Night Hotel Accommodation
- 4×4 Parado Jeep for Naltar Lake
- 4×4 Jeep for Saiful Malook Jheel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Complimentary Breakfast Daily
- Driver Food & Stay Expenses
- Anything not mentioned inclusive
- Air tickets and forts tickets
- Lunch, dinner, or snacks
- Boating, rafting tickets
- Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
Pick up the guest and travel through Hazara Motorway and Balakot. Short stay at Kunhar and Kawai Waterfall. Arrival in Naran Photography, Sightseeing. Continue drive towards Chilas, with stopovers at Lulusar Lake, Batakundi, Besal, and Babusar Pass Arrival in Chilas. Overnight stay in Chilas
*If Babusar gets close then will travel through the Besham route
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for Skardu. Travel via Jaglot and Astak Nala Arrival in Skardu and transfer to hotel. Free time in the hotel for relax after long traveling. Overnight stay near Shangrila Resort
Breakfast and departure for Shigar Valley. Short break for photography at Cold Desert. Witness scenic Blind Lake from distance and drive to Shigar valley. Visit the old town of Shigar and the famous Shigar fort (built in the 17th century by the Raja of Amacha Dynasty of Shigar). Visit Amburiq Mosque (one of the oldest in Baltistan). Drive back to Skardu. Overnight in Skardu
Breakfast and move to Khaplu. Stopover at confluence point of river Shyok River and Indus. Visit Manthoka Waterfall. Sightseeing near-by waterfall. Drive to Khaplu. Visit old town of Khaplu and famous Khaplu fort (built in the mid-19th century). Visit 600 years old famous Chaqchan Mosque. Drive back to Skadu. Overnight stay in Skardu
After breakfast departure for Deosai Plains. Stopover at scenic Sadpara Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Continue for Deosai Plains. Visit Deosai top, Bara Pani, and majestic Sheosar Lake. Spend leisure time at Sheosar Lake and enjoy views of Nanga Parbat from at distance. Drive back to Skardu by evening. Overnight stay in Skardu
Breakfast and travel for Hunza Valley via Astak, Jaglot, and Gilgit. Stopovers on the way at Rakaposhi view point. Photography and Sightseeing. Arrival in Hunza and transfer to hotel. Visit Karimabad local market. Overnight in Hunza
Breakfast. Half-day visit to forts and gardens (Altit fort, Baltit fort, and Royal Garden). Drive to Eagle nest Duikar to witness majestic sunset and bird-eye view of the whole Hunza Valley. Drive back to Hunza. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast and travel to visit Khunjerab Pass. Visit all majestic locations on the way including Ganish Bridge and Ganish Village, Attabad Lake, Gulmit, Passu Cones, Passu Glacier, Sost and Khunjerab Pass. Drive back to Hunza. Enjoy leisure time in Karimabad local market. Overnight stay in Hunza
Breakfast and departure for Naran via the same Babusar and Lulusar route. Stopovers are on the way. Arrival in Naran and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Naran
After breakfast transfer to a jeep and visit Saif Ul Malook Lake. Photography and Sightseeing. Drive back to Naran and depart to Islamabad. Stopovers are on the way. Arrival in Islamabad. End of services
- 10 Days Skardu & Hunza Honeymoon Tour starting from 125,000 PKR (Per Head)
- Mentioned Prices are for 2 Adults (Couple) | Pick & Drop: Islamabad
- The price is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
- The starting trip from Lahore includes 30,000 PKR additional for fuel & toll adjustment.
- The reservation is subjected to confirmation by depositing 40% as advance into the company account, and the rest of the amount is required to be paid before tour departure.
- Mentioned hotel rooms are subject to availability, and guests will be accommodated in the other same category hotels/rooms.
- Hotel check-in time is 2:00 PM, and check-out time is noon. Late check-out and early check-in may lead to additional charges as per hotel policy.
- Changing the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
- In case of trip cancellation 48 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.