Shogran & Nathiya Gali
Shogran is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 2,362 meters (7,749 ft.) above sea level.
Nathia Gali is a mountain resort town or hill station in Abbottabad District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Shogran is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 2,362 meters (7,749 ft.) above sea level. Shogran is located at a distance of 34 kilometres away from Balakot. The road from Islamabad to Kewai is metaled and measures 212 kilometres. Mobile phone services are also available there. The local people are friendly and peaceful. It is accessible in the summer. It attracts families and explorers alike. You should not miss a trip to the Forest Rest House. Most of the people sit and relax in its huge lush green lawns.
Nathia Gali is a mountain resort town or hill station in Abbottabad District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is located at the centre of the Galyat range, where several hill-stations are situated, closely connected to each other, and with their names mostly ending in ‘Gali’. Nathiagali is known for its scenic beauty, hiking tracks and pleasant weather, which is much cooler than the rest of the Galyat due to it being at a greater altitude. It is situated 32 kilometres at one hour’s drive away from both Murree and Abbottabad, lying midway between these two places.
- DepartureLahore | Islamabad
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 10:15 PM for a prompt departure at 10:30 PM.
- Return TimeApproximately 12:00 AM.
- Dress CodeCasual. Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, light jacket.
- IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
- Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry Tickets
Day 01: Abbottabad | Balakot | Kewai | Shogran
- Pick up members from Islamabad from Daewoo Terminal near Nust EME
- Travel towards to Shogran Valley
- Breakfast at Balakot
- Jeeps hike toward Shogran
- Explore nearby areas & Sri & Paye Meadows
- Dinner (BBQ) + Bonfire Overnight stay at Shogran
Day 02: Murree | Nathiya Gali | Ayubia
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Departure for Nathiya Gali
- Reach Nathiya Gali
- Visit Ayubia
- Free time to explore nearby areas of Nathiya Gali
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Kuza Gali
Day 03: Samundar Katha Lake | Islamabad | Lahore
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Visit of Samundar Katha Lake
- Explore nearby areas & photography
- Departure for Lahore
- Lunch-Cum Dinner on the way
- Drop Islamabad members
- Drive back to Lahore
Shogran Valley, KPK
- 11000 PKR per head
- 26000 PKR (For Twin sharing)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.