2 Days Mallam Jabba Honeymoon Tour Package
Malam Jabba is one of the famous ski resorts in Swat Valley. The 2 Days Mallam Jabba Honeymoon Tour Package is for those who want to enjoy snowfall on a short trip. It is located at an elevation of 2,804 meters (9,199ft) and is considered one of the oldest resorts. It is situated at a distance of 279km (173miles) from Islamabad.
• Visit Mallam Jabba, the largest and oldest ski resort in Pakistan
• Visit white palace Margzar, the residence of the first Swat king
• Visit Mingora, a commercial city of Swat
• Visit of Swat river and Fizaghat Park
• Comfortable Transport (Corolla Gli or Xli)
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking expanses
• 1-Night Hotel Accommodation
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
DAY 1 | ISLAMABAD - MALLAM JABBA
Pick up the guest from Islamabad and move towards Malam Jabba 5:30 am. Travel via newly built Motorway by enjoying majestic scenery around the highway. Arrival at Malam Jabba, Photography & Sightseeing. Enjoy different adventure activities at ski resort, chirlift, zipline etc. Overnight stay at Mallam Jabba.
DAY 2 | WHITE PALACE - MARGZAR - ISLAMABAD
Breakfast in the hotel and departure for White Palace, Margzar, Swat Museum, Photography & Sightseeing. Visit Fiza Ghat park.
Departure for Islamabad. Arrival in Islamabad at around 8:30 pm. End of service
2 Days Mallam Jabba Honeymoon Tour Package starting from 34,000 PKR | Pick & Drop: Islamabad
The price would be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance
Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost
In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment
Starting trip from Lahore will include 12,000 Rs more in the package
List of the Best Honeymoon Tour with Complete Tour Packages from Pakistan
DepartureLahore | Islamabad | Faisalabad
Departure TimeFlexible (As per comfort of guest)
Return TimeIslamabad 830 PM | Lahore 12:30 AM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket etc.