Shogran & Kaghan Valley
Shogran is located at a distance of 34 kilometres away from Balakot
Shogran is a hill station situated on a green plateau in the Kaghan Valley, northern Pakistan at a height of 2,362 meters (7,749 ft.) above sea level. Shogran is located at a distance of 34 kilometres away from Balakot. The road from Islamabad to Kewai is metaled and measures 212 kilometres. Mobile phone services are also available there. The local people are friendly and peaceful. It is accessible in the summer. It attracts families and explorers alike. You should not miss a trip to the Forest Rest House. Most of the people sit and relax in its huge lush green lawns.
DepartureLahore | Islamabad
Departure TimePlease arrive by 10:15 PM for a prompt departure at 10:30 PM.
Return TimeAt Islamabad 6:00 PM & Lahore at 11:30 PM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket
IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
Not IncludedPorterTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry Tickets
Day 1: Balakot | Kewai | Shogran | Siri Paye Meadows
- Breakfast at Balakot
- Continue Drive towards Shogran
- A short stay at Kewai waterfall
- Transfer into jeeps for Shogran
- Arrival at Shogran & Transfer luggage into Hotel
- Free time to explore the surroundings of Shogran
- Overnight stay & Dinner at Shogran
Day 2: Kewai | Kunhar River
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Drive back towards Kewai
- A short stay at Kunhar River
- Lunch-cum dinner on the way
- Arrival in Islamabad
- Arrival in Lahore
- End of Service
Shogran Valley, KPK
- 6500 PKR per head
- 18000 PKR (For Twin sharing)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.