Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir
Neelum is the northernmost district of Azad Kashmir of Pakistan. This valley is one of the best Neelum valley tourist places.
Click Pakistan presents the best Azad Kashmir Neelum Valley tour package 2020 to our respectable clients. Northern Areas of Pakistan are among the highest natural beautiful places in the world. But unfortunately, these unique landscapes could not have been portrayed as the way that it should be. Neelum Valley is the northernmost district of Azad Kashmir of Pakistan. This valley is one of the best Neelum valley tourist places. The sneaky river flows between the mighty green mountains, called as Neelum river. The river is surrounded by lush green trees its both sides, fresh and pure water attracts the tourist across the globe. The best time to visit Neelum valley is from May till September.
Holiday travel packages of Neelum valley are very famous for those who love nature and wish to spend their holidays in peaceful areas. The people of the valley are very hospitable and guest caring.
Hotels are available at very economical prices. And the road to Neelum valley is in better condition till Sharda(a small town of Neelum District). Dowarian, Ratti Gali Lake, Sharda, Keran, Kel, Arangkel, and Tao Butt are the prominent tourists’ places of Azad Kashmir tour packages and are lovely tourist spots. In the winter, December, January, and February, the mountains and roads covered with snow that gives another impressive view of beauty.
Kutton, a beautiful village, and the tourist resort are located only 16 kilometres from Kundal Shahi. Although the road condition of the Kutton Valley is not good, it is still accessible. It gets cover with lush green trees and vast fields. This area has less population as compared to the other regions of Azad Kashmir.
Another most beautiful spot, keran, is located 93 kilometres from Muzaffarabad on the bank of Neelam River at the altitude of 5,000 ft. This is another scenic view of the Azad Kashmir. The speciality of this place is that the border of India and Pakistan is visible from this area. One can easily have a clear view of the patrol of both countries.
Arang kel, a beautiful small village surrounded with mountains and lush green trees, is located on the hilltop above Kel at an altitude of 8,379 feet. Taobutt and Ratti Gli are the most visited tourists’ places that have adventure trekking and fantastic tracks. After the government abolished the NOC for the tourism of these areas for foreigners, these areas have become a top and best Neelum Valley AJK tour packages 2020. Click Pakistan has a unique approach towards these areas to explore the natural beauty with our guests. Let us join our best Azad Kashmir Neelum Valley tour Package 2020 and enter into a fantastic world of landscape beauty.
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 10:15 PM for a prompt departure at 10:30 PM.
- Return TimeIslamabad 8:30 PM | Lahore 12:30 AM
- Dress CodeRain Coat. Umbrella, hiking shoes, jacket.
- IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
- Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry Tickets
Neelum Valley AJK, Pakistan
- 10,500/Rs. per head
- 25000/Rs. (For Twin sharing)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.