Nathiya Gali, Shogran & Naran
Naran Valley is one of the most beautiful parts of northern areas in Pakistan which is elevated 2500 meters above sea level
Nathia Gali is a mountain resort town or hill station in Abbottabad District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is located at the centre of the Galyat range, where several hill-stations are situated, closely connected to each other, and with their names mostly ending in ‘Gali’. Nathiagali is known for its scenic beauty, hiking tracks and pleasant weather, which is much cooler than the rest of the Galyat due to it being at a greater altitude. It is situated 32 kilometres at one hour’s drive away from both Murree and Abbottabad, lying midway between these two places.
Click Pakistan proudly announces its best Naran kaghan tour package. Naran Kaghan tour has always been a top favourite for nature lovers and tourists all over the world. This medium-sized town situated in the upper Kaghan Valley in Mensahra district is a part of KPK province of Pakistan. It is one of the most beautiful parts of northern areas in Pakistan who attract hundreds of thousands of tourist yearly. This beautiful valley located at the elevation of 2500 meters above sea level.
Naran is one of the tourist points that beautifully captures a lot of people towards itself. It has been made a famous resort for tourists, trekkers, and adventurers.
Naran Kaghan Weather
Naran Kaghan weather remains very cool and pleasant in the months when other parts of the country get very hot weather.
The snow on the tops of the mountains never melts, even in months of June and July. There are many mountains that remain covered with snow for the whole year. Hotels in Naran Kaghan are easily available at very economical rates and can be booked online or even by phone calls.
Naran Kaghan Tour package is also one is the most favourite among families especially in summer vacations. The road to Naran valley travels alongside River Kunhar which Starts from the glaciers of Kaghan and flows deep down in Mansehra. It is worth sightseeing all the time travelling. Newlywed couple dream to have Naran Kaghan honeymoon trip in their schedule. Although the local languages of the valley are related to Hindko and Gojri, but every individual over there can speak and understand Urdu.
Naran Kaghan Tour Places to Visit
Naran Kaghan tour places, like Lake Saiful Malook, Lulusar Lake, Lalazar & Babusar pass are the most visited places. The local people of Naran Valley are very generous, good-natured, and supportive and say always welcome the tourists warmly. Local people earn money through providing tourism services to tourists as tour guides, rest house managers, shop keepers, restaurant workers, jeep drivers, some of them also grow crops and some of them are shepherds.
After the government focuses to improve the tourism industry of Pakistan, many investors and other companies are willing to invest in these areas and roads, hotels and other infrastructure are being constructed speedily. Trip to Naran Kaghan is a dream of every beauty and nature lovers belongs to wherever in the world and Naran Kaghan tour 2020 is becoming one of the most-favourite trips of Northern areas.
Handicrafts Naran Kaghan Valley
Though the main source of income of local peoples is to provide tourism services to the tourists but yet Naran valley is famous for its Handicrafts. Namads is the famous Handicraft of Naran. Woolen felt rugs while woolen shawls, embroidered shawls, and shirts are also available that attract especially to foreigners tourists.
Naran kaghan tour information
There is also a small bazaar-like Murree mall road in the Naran Valley. The basic necessities of life are easily available there. Cellular networks work fine in the main town but perhaps it will get a problem in signals when out of the town towards Babusar pass. Mobile shops, bakery, general stores, tailors, barbers are available in the main mall road bazar. There is no issue regarding basic needs items. It has more than 150 hotels of various types ranging from high-end luxury hotels to very low priced motels.
Note: Best visit time to Naran, Kaghan Valley is between May to October
- Shogran Naran Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Murree, Nathia Gali Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Swat Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Neelum Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Neelum and Murree Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Swat Kalam Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Hunza Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Skardu Honeymoon Tour Packages
DepartureLahore | Islamabad
Departure TimePlease arrive by 10:15 PM for a prompt departure at 10:30 PM.
Return TimeApproximately 12:00 AM.
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket.
IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry Tickets
Day 1: Ayubia | Nathiya Gali
- Breakfast in Kuza Gali
- Visit Ayubia National Park & Dunga Gali
- Reach Nathiya Gali
- Explore surroundings of Nathiya Gali
- Move back towards Hotel
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Kuza Gali
Day 2: Kewai | Shogran | Siri-Payee Meadows
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Departure for Shogran
- Transfer luggage into Hotel
- Move towards Siri & Payee Meadows through Jeep
- Spend some quality time at Meadows
- Drive back to Hotel
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Shogran
Day 3: Kewai | Naran
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Transfer into Jeep for Kewai
- Departure for Naran
- Arrival in Naran & Transfer luggage into Hotel
- Drive towards Lake Saif ul Malooq
- Spend some quality time at Lake
- Drive back towards the hotel
- Explore the surroundings of Naran
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Naran
Day 4: Batakundi | Lulusar Lake | Babusar Pass
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Departure to visit Batakundi
- Visit Lulusar Lake
- A short stay at Besal
- Reach Babusar Pass
- Spend some good time at Babusar Top & Photography
- Drive back to Naran till sunset
- Dinner BBQ
- Overnight stay at Naran
Day 5: Naran | Kewai | Islamabad | Lahore
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Departure for Lahore
- A short stay at Kunhar River & Photography
- A short stay at Kewai Waterfall
- Reach Islamabad
- Arrival at Lahore
- End of Services
Naran KPK, Pakistan
- 18000 PKR per head
- 41000 PKR (For Twin sharing)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.