Mushkpuri, is a 2,800-metre-high (9,200 ft) mountain in the Nathia Gali Hills, in the Abbottabad District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in northern Pakistan.
Mushkpuri, is a 2,800-metre-high (9,200 ft) mountain in the Nathia Gali Hills, in the Abbottabad District of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in northern Pakistan. It is 90 kilometres (56 mi) north of Islamabad, just above Dunga Gali in the Nathia Gali area of Ayubia National Park. It is the second-highest peak in the Galyat Region after Miranjani which is located at 2,992 metres (9,816 ft). Much of it the mountain is covered with Western Himalayan subalpine conifer forests
- DepartureLahore | Islamabad
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 10:15 PM for a prompt departure at 10:30 PM.
- Return TimeApproximately 12:00 AM.
- Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket.
- IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
- Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry Tickets
Day 0: Departure
- Departure from Lahore at 10:30 PM
- Departure from Islamabad at 4:00 AM
Day 1: Murree | Dunga Gali | Muskpuri Top
- Reach Donga Gali in morning
- Breakfast at Donga Gali
- Start of Mushkpuri trek (3 or 4 Hours Trekking)
- Sightseeing on the way
- Reach Mushkpuri Top
- Free time to explore the surroundings of Mushkpuri Top
- Back to Donga Gali
- Dinner at Monal Restaurant
- Back to Lahore
Mushkpuri Top Donga Gali, KPK Pakistan
- 4200 PKR per head
- 8400 PKR (For 2 persons)
- 19950 PKR (Discounted price for Group of 5 persons)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.