Lahore City Sightseeing
Lahore is the second most populous city of Pakistan after Karachi.
It is a cultural and historic city. The city holds many UNESCO world heritage sites. Some of the most famous tourists places included Lahore fort, Shalimar Garden, Badshahi Mosque, Wazir Khan Mosque and walled city.
- Departure TimeApproximately 08:00 AM in Winter & 09:00 AM in Summer
- Return TimeApproximately 8:00 PM.
- Dress CodeLight Clothes & Shoes
- IncludeEntry TicketsAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
- Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesHotel AccommodationQuality Meals
Day | Lahore City Sightseeing
- Tour of the Old Lahore Walled City
- Visit Shahi Hamam
- Visit Masjid Wazir Khan
- Visit Lahore Fort
- Attend the flag-lowering ceremony at the Pakistan- India Wagah Border
- Visit the famous Food Street
Lahore, Punjab Pakistan
Write a Review
One day city sightseeing tour price: 1800/Rs per head