Kumrat Valley-A Paradise on Earth
Kumrat is a valley in the Upper Dir District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the Province of Pakistan. Kumrat is covered with green pastures, snow-clad mountains, the river Panjkora, foggy mounds and forests are attractions of the region.
Kumrat is a valley in the Upper Dir District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the Province of Pakistan. Kumrat Valley is located about 45 minutes away from the town of Thal. It is one of the scenic valleys of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and a picturesque spot for travellers. Every summer season thousands of tourists from different areas of the country visit to Kumrat valley and enjoy the greenery and cool weather.
Kumrat is covered with green pastures, snow-clad mountains, the river Panjkora, foggy mounds and forests are attractions of the region, which serve as habitats for a variety of flora and fauna. It is located in the Upper Dir Kohistan region at the backside of which Swat Kohistan area of Gabral is located.
The Kumrat Valley’s unique selling proposition for the last few years are its towering Deodar forest trees located on level ground adjacent the Panjkora river. Although the valley is relatively less green as compared to the Neelam Valley, on the whole, the unique storybook ambience formed by the Deodar forests has continued to attract tourists for several years.
- DepartureLahore | Islamabad
- Departure TimeFrom Lahore: 10:30 pm & 3:30 am Isb
- Return TimeIslamabad: 8:00 pm | Lahore: 12:30 am
- Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket.
- IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
- Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry Tickets
Day 01: Islamabad | Upper Dir | Thal
- Breakfast at Mardan
- Continue Drive to Upper Dir
- Stop for Lunch at Local Hotel in Dir
- Enjoy the scenic view on the way
- Reach Thal
- Dinner & Overnight at Thal
Day 02: Kumrat | Kala Pani | Dojangi
- Breakfast at 7:30 AM
- Departure for Kumrat Valley
- Reach Kumrat Valley
- Visit Kala pani & Kumrat River
- Visit Kumrat waterfall
- Visit dojangi
- Spend quality time at Dojangi & Photography
- Back towards Kumrat Valley
- Dinner & Overnight Stay at Kumrat Valley
Day 03: Dir | Islamabad | Lahore
- Breakfast at Kumrat Valley at 7:30 AM
- Departure for Islamabad & Lahore
- Lunch cum dinner on the way
- Reach Islamabad around 8:00 PM
- Arrival in Lahore at 1:00 AM
- End of Service
Upper Dir KPK, Pakistan
- Price: 11500/Rs. per head
- Price: 26,000/Rs. (For Twin sharing)
- A group of 5 persons will get 5% discount on each seat
- A group of 10 persons will get 10% discount on each seat
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.