Islamabad Sightseeing Tour
Islamabad is the capital and 10th largest city of Pakistan. It is a planned city and considered as one of the second stunning capital of the world. Click Pakistan tourism services have designed some of the best coverage of Islamabad sightseeing tours. Whether you live in Pakistan and want to make it around deep into the city or join any other country, we arrange the Islamabad sightseeing tour 7 days a week. We offer a whole day guided Islamabad sightseeing tour by covering various top attractions of the city with a professional driver and a knowledgeable tour guide.
• Sightseeing of majestic Shah Faisal Mosque
• Visit Shakarpariyan Hills and Lok virsa Museum
• Tour to Centaurus mall and Daman-e-Koh
• Visit of Rawal Lake and Saidpur village
• Comfortable Air-conditioned transport
• Professional driver & tour guide service
• Sightseeing & entry admission tickets
• Dinner with traditional food dishes of Islamabad
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of drinks & snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Personal nature expenses
• Shah Faisal Mosque
• Lok Versa Museum
• Monument of Pakistan
• Rawal lake
• SaidPur Village
• Islamabad City Sightseeing Tour Price Starting from 150 USD Per Head
• Pick up & drop are offered from any place in Islamabad (Airport & Hotels)
• Patients who cannot walk easily or have serious diseases are not recommended
• The tour will be arranged privately with a minimum of 3 participants.
• Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
• In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
• Your reservation is constantly subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella , Sunglasses & Drinking Bottle Water