Islamabad City Sightseeing
Islamabad is federally administered and capital of Pakistan.
It is known for its screen beauty and Margalla Hills that make it different from other cities. The city has the privilege to have several monuments and landmarks including Faisal Mosque that is the largest mosque in South Asia.
Departure TimeApproximately 7:00 AM
Return TimeApproximately 10:00 PM.
Dress CodeLight Clothes & Shoes
IncludeEntry TicketsAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating Expenses
Day 01: Islamabad | Faisal Mosque | Damn e Koh
- Breakfast at Bhera
- Reach Islamabad
- Visit Faisal Mosque
- Visit Damn e Koh & Photography
- Drive towards Monal Restaurant for Dinner
- Overnight stay at Islamabad
Day 02: Lok Virsa Museum | Monument of Pakistan | Lake view Park
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Departure for Monument of Pakistan
- Visit Lok Virsa Museum
- Visit Monument of Pakistan & Photography
- Visit Lake View Park
- Spend quality time at Lake View Park
- Drive back towards Lahore
- Lunch cum dinner on the way back to Lahore
- Arrival in Lahore
- End of Service
Islamabad Punjab, Pakistan
- 7,000 PKR per head (Price is for a group of minimum 12 persons)
- 18,000 PKR (For Twin sharing)
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance
- into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.