Color Of Hunza Valley
Mountainous valley situated in the extreme northern part of the region of Gilgit Baltistan near the Pak-China border
Pakistan is a blessed country in the world of dynamic landscapes, gushing rivers, lakes, towering mountains, natural waterfalls, glaciers, cold deserts, diversity of cultures and delicious food. But Hunza valley stood tall among all the beautiful places in Pakistan. Mountainous valley situated in the extreme northern part of the region of Gilgit Baltistan near the Pak-China border that called also as the name of Khunjrab pass. Traveling on Karakoram highway takes you in the wonder of the majestic beauty of the mountain and multi-color landscape all the way of your touring. Hunza valley tour is not less than a dream for tourists across the globe and is often referred to as paradise on earth. This beautiful valley surrounded by the grand Himalayas and the Karakoram mountain range that makes it different from all other places. Although Gilgit Baltistan had been remained safe and secure for tourists all the time. But a few years back, some questions have been raised by some foreign media outlets that are Hunza valley safe for tourists? But Pakistan name in the top holiday destination for travelers for 2020 by well-known luxury and lifestyle magazine Conde Nast Traveler and recent Royal visit of Britain’s Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and William Duke of Cambridge killed all such types of rumors about either Pakistan is a secure county for tourism. Definitely Pakistan security situation has been totally changed now and it is a completely safe and sound country for tourists. Altit and Biltit forts are also a great reason to make the valley popular among tourists. Situated in the center of Hunza, 1100-year-old Altit and 700-year-old Baltit fort are some of the region’s oldest standing monuments. These are the reasons that Hunza valley tourism is popularly known in the world. People have a curiosity to know about Hunza valley people 100 plus age secret. One of the most solid reasons behind the good health of local people is organic hunzai food, water, pure weather, and people’s hard-working habits. Hunza valley tour packages have become the most demanding ones all over the world. Click Pakistan offers its best deals of the Hunza valley tours package 2020.
DepartureLahore | Islamabad | Faisalabad
Departure Time10:30 PM From Lahore & 3:30 AM Islamabad
Return TimeIslamabad 8:30 PM | Lahore 12:30 AM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket etc.
IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationQuality MealsTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
Not IncludedPorterTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry Tickets
Day 1: Naran | Lulusar Lake
Day 2: Hunza | Altit & Baltit Fort
Day 3: Attabad Lake | Pak-China Border
Day 4: Rakaposhi View Point
Day 5: Naran Valley | Isb-Lhr
Hunza Valley-Gilgit Baltistan
- Price: 16,000/Rs. per head
- Price: 37000/Rs. (For Twin sharing)
- For deluxe package please feel easy to contact our sales representative
- Kids under 2 years old will be totally free of charge
- Kids between 2 to 8 year old will be charged with 50% of adult price.
- Kids above 8 years old will be charged as full price as the rate of an adult.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 2-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat.
- Any other kid would be charged with the full price the same as an adult.
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old.