Swat & Kalam Valley
Swat is a district of Malakand Division the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan.
Swat Valley is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty, snow-capped mountains, and lush green landscapes. Alongside Its beautiful tourist places, Swat Kalam keeps also an ancient history of Buddhist as it was a major centre of early Buddhist thought as part of the Gandhara kingdom, and today is littered with ruins from that era. Swat was home to the last isolated pockets of Gandharan Buddhism, which lasted until the 11th century, well after most of the area had converted to Islam Until 1969, Swat was part of the Yusafzai State of Swat, a self-governing princely state.
The beautiful Swat Kalam valley is popularly known as the Switzerland of Pakistan is situated with a short drive of 154 miles from the capital Islamabad has become holiday-makers delight and a hallmark of magnificent scenic beauty and rich historical past. With its roaring rivers, waterfalls, meandering streams, glacier-fed lakes, pine forests, alpine meadows, snow-covered peaks of Mankial and Flaksair, fruit-laden orchards, lush green fields, flower-filled mountain slopes and above all the friendly Swati people who are famous for their traditional hospitality, Swat tour package today is most demanding inside Pakistan and outside the countries. No doubt tour to swat is one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the northern valleys of Pakistan. Swat has got something more unique in the shape of archaeological monuments and history which makes it a comparatively better place in the world. This is amazing to see so many things together in one place, the beautiful landscape, rich cultural heritage, history, and very good people. The excellent combination of all these makes Swat Kalam & Mallam Jabba different and attractive for international tourism.
Saidu Sharif is the capital of Swat and its twin city Mingora is the largest and oldest market town. Madyan, Bahrain, Miandam, Kalam and Malam Jabba are its main tourist spots. Peace had returned to swat valley and now tourists around the globe getting attraction to make touring to swat valley. According to the data of the provincial tourism department, more than one million people including foreigners visited the swat valley last year. The best time of tour to swat valley is between Aprils to September. However, Mallam Jabba tour is famous in the winter season when mountains covered with snow and players of ski throng to Mallam Jabba for skiing activities.
- DepartureLahore | Islamabad
- Departure TimeApproximately 10:30 PM
- Return TimeApproximately 9:00 PM.
- Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket.
- IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
- Not IncludedComplementary BreakfastTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry TicketsQuality Meals
Day 01: Mingora | Malam Jabba | Bahrain
- Breakfast at Mingora
- Move towards Malam Jabba
- Quality time to Explore Malam Jabba & Ski Activities
- Drive back towards Mingora before the evening
- Overnight stay at Mingora/Fizza Ghat
Day 02: White Palace | Bahrain | Kalam
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Drive toward Margzar for visit of White Palace
- Visit Saidu Sharif & shopping
- Spend good time at Fizza Ghat & Swat River
- Travel towards Kalam
- Short Stay at Bahrain & Shopping, Photography
- Overnight stay at Kalam Valley
Day 03: Ushu & Paloga Village | Mahudand Lake
- Breakfast in Kalam
- Departure for Mahudand Lake
- Transfer into jeeps for Mahudand Lake
- Short stay Ushu & Paloga Village
- Back to Kalam till sunset
- Dinner BBQ and Bonfire in Kalam
- Overnight stay in Kalam
Day 04: Kalam | Mardan | Islamabad
- Breakfast at Kalam
- Departure for Islamabad
- Lunch cm dinner on the way
- Arrival in Islamabad
- End of Service