Naran Valley-not far from a paradise
Naran Kaghan tour has always been a top favorite for nature lovers and tourists all over the world. This medium-sized town situated in the upper Kaghan Valley in the Mansehra district is a part of the KPK province of Pakistan. It is one of the most beautiful parts of northern areas in Pakistan that attract hundreds of thousands of tourists yearly. This beautiful valley is situated at an elevation of 2500 meters above sea level.
Naran is one of the tourist points that beautifully captures a lot of people towards itself. It has been made a famous resort for tourists, trekkers, and adventurers.
Naran Kaghan Weather
Naran Kaghan’s weather remains very cool and pleasant in the months when other parts of the country get sweltering weather.
The snow on the mountains’ tops never melts, even in June and July. Many mountains remain covered with snow for the whole year. Hotels in Naran Kaghan are easily available at very economical rates and can be booked online or even by phone calls.
Naran Kaghan Tour package is also one is the most favorite among families, especially in summer vacations. The road to Naran valley travels alongside River Kunhar, which Starts from the glaciers of Kaghan and flows deep down in Mansehra. It is worth sightseeing when traveling-newlywed couples dream of having a Naran Kaghan honeymoon trip in their schedule. Although the local languages of the valley are related to Hindko and Gojri, every individual can speak and understand Urdu.
Naran Kaghan Tour Places to Visit
Naran Kaghan tour places, like Lake Saiful Malook, Lulusar Lake, Lalazar & Babusar pass, are the most visited places. Naran Valley’s local people are very generous, good-natured, and supportive and always welcome the tourists warmly. Local people earn money by providing tourism services to tourists as tour guides, rest house managers, shop keepers, restaurant workers, and jeep drivers; some of them also grow crops, and some are shepherds.
After the government focuses on improving Pakistan’s tourism industry, many investors and other companies are willing to invest in these areas. Roads, hotels, and other infrastructure are being constructed speedily. Trip to Naran Kaghan is a dream of every beauty and nature lover belongs to wherever in the world, and Naran Kaghan tour 2020 is becoming one of the most-favorite trips of Northern areas.
Handicrafts Naran Kaghan Valley
Though the primary source of local people’s income is to provide tourism services to the tourists, the Naran valley is famous for its Handicrafts. Namads is the famous Handicraft of Naran. Woolen felt rugs while woolen shawls, embroidered shawls, and shirts are also available to attract foreigners.
Naran Kaghan tour information
There is also a small bazaar-like Murree mall road in the Naran Valley. The necessities of life are easily available there. Cellular networks work fine in the main town, but perhaps it will get a problem in signals when out of the town towards Babusar pass. Mobile shops, bakery, general stores, tailors, barbers are available in the main mall road Bazar. There is no issue regarding basic needs items. It has more than 150 hotels of various types ranging from high-end luxury hotels to very low-priced motels.
Note: Best visit time to Naran, Kaghan Valley is between May to October
• Shogran Naran Honeymoon Tour Packages
• Murree, Nathia Gali Honeymoon Tour Packages
• Neelum Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
• Neelum and Murree Honeymoon Tour Packages
• Swat Kalam Honeymoon Tour Packages
• Hunza Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
• Skardu Honeymoon Tour Packages
• Pick up and move straight to Balakot, a small beautiful town of Mansehra District
• Breakfast on the way in Balakot or Kewai
• Reach Naran Valley and check in to the hotel
• Get ready for the visit to Lake Saiful Malook
• Visit Saiful Malook by 4×4 Jeeps
• Spend quality time at Lake/Photography
• Get back to Naran Town before the evening
• Dinner & overnight Stay at Naran Valley
• Breakfast at hotel in Naran town
• Get ready to visit Babusar Pass/Top
• A short stay on the way at Lulusar lake, a beautiful blue watered lake
• A small break at Batakundi and water streams on the way
• Arrival at Babusar top and quality time to spend there
• Babusar point is located at an elevation of 3,224 m above sea level
• Travel back to Naran valley with short breaks on the way
• Dinner & overnight stay at Batakundi or Naran town (BBQ & Bonfire)
• Breakfast in the hotel and get ready for river rafting
• Enjoy river rafting at Kunhar river and spend quality time on the river
• It is time to get back for departure to Islamabad/Lahore
• Short break at Kewai waterfall & Balakot
• Arrival back to Islamabad around 8:30 pm & Lahore 12:30 am
|Services Inclusive||Services Exclusives|
|Comfortable transportation (Toyota Hiace or Coaster)||Lunch & Snacks|
|2-nights hotel accommodation (on basis of 3/4 person sharing)||Entry tickets of any fort, park, lift, or others|
|Breakfast & dinner||Extras at hotels like tea, drinks, laundry, etc. |
|Jeep expanse for lake saif ul malooq||Insurance liability|
|Tour guide services||Anything other than not mentioned in the inclusive|
|Professional photography||Boating & other activities|
|Tolls & taxes||Personal clothing|
|Basic first aid kit|
- Departure TimePlease arrive by 10:15 PM for a prompt departure at 10:30 PM.
- Return TimeApproximately 06:00 PM.
- Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket.