Naran & Kaghan – Scenic Wonderland
Naran Valley is one of the most beautiful parts of northern areas in Pakistan which is elevated 2500 meters above sea level.
Naran Kaghan tour has always been a top favorite for nature lovers and tourists all over the world. This medium-sized town situated in the upper Kaghan Valley in Mensahra district which is a part of Khyber Pakhtun Khaw province of Pakistan. It is one of the most beautiful parts of northern areas in Pakistan who attract hundreds of thousands of tourist yearly. This beautiful valley located at the elevation of 2500 meters above sea level. Naran is one of the tourist points that beautifully captures a lot of people towards itself and thus it has been made a famous resort for tourists, trekkers, and adventurers. Naran Kaghan weather remains very cool and pleasant in the months when other parts of the country get very hot weather. The snow on the tops of the mountains never melts, even in months of June and July. There are many mountains that remain covered with snow for the whole year. Hotels in Naran Kaghan are easily available at very economical rates and can be booked online or even by phone calls.
Naran Kaghan Tour package is also one is the most favorite among families especially in summer vacations, because the road to Naran valley travels alongside River Kunhar which Starts from the glaciers of Kaghan and flows deep down in Mansehra and it is worth sightseeing all the time of traveling. Newlywed couple dream to have Naran Kaghan honeymoon trip in their schedule. Although the local languages of the valley are related to Hindko and Gojri, but every individual over there can speak and understand Urdu.
Naran Kaghan tour places, like Lake Saiful Malook, Lulusar Lake, Lalazar & Babusar pass are considered the most visited places that have wonderful beauty of the landscape and nature. The local people of Naran Valley are very generous, good-natured, and supportive and say always welcome the tourists warmly. Their main source of income is to providing tourism services to tourists as tour guides, rest house managers, shop keepers, restaurant workers, jeep drivers, some of them also grow crops and some of them are shepherds. After the government focuses to improve the tourism industry of Pakistan, many investors and other companies are willing to invest in these areas and roads, hotels and other infrastructure are being constructed speedily. Trip to Naran Kaghan is a dream of every beauty and nature lovers belongs to wherever in the world and Naran Kaghan tour 2020 is becoming one of the most-favorite trips of Northern areas.
Though the main source of income of local peoples is to provide tourism services to the tourists but yet Naran valley is famous for its dry fruits and Handicrafts. One of the handicrafts you should buy is the artistically carved Walnuts and another famous thing is there the Namdas, the woolen felt rugs while woolen shawls, embroidered shawls, and shirts are also available that attract especially to foreigners tourists. These places have cottage industries running and you can find yourself having excellent bargains.
There is also a small bazaar-like Murree mall road in the Naran Valley. The basic necessities of life are easily available there. Cellular networks work fine in the main town but perhaps it will get a problem in signals when out of the town towards Babusar pass, mobile shops, bakery, general stores, tailors and even barbers are available in the main mall road bazar and there is no any issue regarding basic needs items. Naran town has kept more than 150 big and small hotels of various types ranging from high-end luxury hotels to very low priced motels.
Note: Best visit time to Naran, Kaghan Valley is between May to October
Visit some other top of the best honeymoon tour packages Pakistan
- Shogran Naran Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Murree, Nathia Gali Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Swat Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Neelum Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Neelum and Murree Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Swat Kalam Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Hunza Valley Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Skardu Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Departure TimeIslamabad: Early morning | Lahore: 10:30 pm
- Return TimeIslamabad: 8:00 pm | Lahore: 12:30 am
- Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket.
- IncludeAll Tolls & TaxesTransportationHotel AccommodationTour Guide ServicesPhotographyFirst Aid Box
- Not IncludedPorterTea/CoffeeLunchBoating ExpensesEntry TicketsQuality Meals
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Departure for Babusar Top
- A short stay at Lulusar Lake
- A short stay at Baisal
- Arrival at Babusar Top
- Spend quality time at Babusar Top
- Drive back towards Naran
- Overnight stay at Naran
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Departure for Islamabad
- Short stay at Kewai waterfall
- Enjoy Scenic views on the way
- Reach Islamabad
- End of Service
Naran & Kaghan Valley
History of the City
- Price: 55,000/Rs From Islamabad/Rawalpindi (Standard Package)
- Price: 65,000/Rs From Lahore to Lahore/Fasilabad/Gujranwala (Standard Package)
- Couple entitled to travel only one kid under 5 years old.
- Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into company account and the rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash.
- The maximum room capacity is four persons including adults and children.
- Only one infant (under 5-year-old) can be free on one bus, provided he/she does not occupy a seat
- Click Pakistan recommends customers to bring their own safety seats for children under 4 years old