5 Days Hunza Valley Honeymoon Tour
Explore the exceptional beauty of Pakistan North with Our 5 Days Hunza & Naran Valley Honeymoon Tour Package. It is the most demanding honeymoon tour package in which you will experience dynamic landscapes, lakes, towering mountains, natural waterfalls. Diversity of cultures, and delicious food with locals’ unique hospitality.
• Enjoy the travel on the highest paved international road in the world
• Visit of ancient Altit & Biltits forts. (Royal Family Residences)
• Visit valleys of northern Pakistan, including Hunza, Nagar, Besham, Dasu etc.
• Lakes including Attabad, Naltar Lake, Satrangi Lake.
• Participate and dance with local people
• Comfortable Transport (Corolla Gli )
• Fuel, all road tolls & parking cost
• 4-Night Hotel Accommodation
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Driver Expenses
• Anything not mentioned inclusive
• Any types of entry tickets or passes
• Lunch, Dinner or Snacks
• Boating or Rafting Expenses
• Any type of Hot & Cold Drink
• Personal nature expenses
DAY 1 | BESHAM - CHILAS
Pick up the guest and move straight to Besham for breakfast (if needed) Short break on the way for Photography & Sightseeing, continue on the KKH and reach Chilas by evening (9 hours), Overnight stay will be in Chilas.
*If Babusar get close then will travel through Besham route
DAY 2 | HUNZA VALLEY - ALTIT & BALTIT FORT
After breakfast journey will start again heading towards Hunza Valley by traveling through highest paved international road in the World the Karakorum Highway with stopovers at Rakaposhi viewpoint & mountains ranges and Nanga Parbat view point. We reach Hunza Valley at around 2:00 pm and will take some rest to relax by checking in the hotel and then brief visit and presentation inside Altit Fort (more than 700 years old)t and Baltit Fort (more than 900 years old) , Drive back to hotel and free time till dinner , Overnight stay will be in Hunza
DAY 3 | ATTAABAD LAKE – PASSU CONES – KHUNJRAB PASS
Wake up call for breakfast & departure for Khunjerab Pass. We will follow the KKH further North towards the Pakistan-China border by spending leisure time at Attabad Lake, one of the most magnificent destinations of Hunza Valley and visit the small town of Passu and hike up to a stunning viewpoint alongside the huge, icy Passu Glacier & Hussaini Suspension Bridge before getting back to Karimabad. We enjoy the sunset o at Duikar View Point, where at 3000m we get spectacular vistas of the valley and peaks. Overnight stay in Hunza
DAY 4 | HUNZA - NALTAR - CHILAS
After breakfast and departure for Naltar lakes (optional) reach Nomal and shift into 4×4 Jeeps (Jeep expense not included in the package) quality time at Nalter valley & lakes, departure for Chilas and reach & check in the hotel Overnight stay in Chilas
DAY 5 | BESHAM – ISLAMABAD
Breakfast and get ready to travel back to Islamabad with stopovers on the way. Arrival in Islamabad around 10:00 pm.
• 5 Day Hunza valley honeymoon tour starting from 75,000 PKR (Couple)
• Changing in the itinerary will vary the tour cost.
• Trip starting from Lahore includes 15,000 PKR additional in the price.
• Mentioned prices may slightly go up and down in high and low seasons accordingly.
• Click Pakistan recommends bringing their safety seats for children under four years old.
• In case of trip cancellation 12 hours before of departure, no refund policy for advance payment.
• Your reservation is always subjected to confirmation by depositing 30% as advance into the company account
and rest of the amount is required to be paid upon your arrival to the company representative in cash/bank transfer.
List of the Best Honeymoon Tour with Complete Tour Packages from Pakistan
DepartureLahore | Islamabad | Faisalabad
Departure TimeFlexible (As per comfort of guest)
Return TimeIslamabad 10:00 PM | Lahore 2:30 AM
Dress CodeRain Coat, Umbrella Hiking Shoes, Warm jacket etc.